I’m switching from dog grooming to dog trainer/handler.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I thought it was going to be an easy transition but it’s a completely different environment . I’m having really bad performance anxiety and can’t connect with my co workers. It’s not that they’re bad but we just don’t synch together. My manager doesn’t really like me . I’m thinking of transferring to a different store downtown or the north side.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I think you should switch to dog grooming i’m pretty sure dog handling is a much harder job good luck
Actually, it’s the opposite for me. Dog grooming involves a lot of selling and more customer service/receptionist work. I prefer animal care way more and miss working in a dog daycare. If I lived in Somalia, I would herd goats or work on a camel farm

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I think you should switch to dog grooming i’m pretty sure dog handling is a much harder job good luck
Plus, the people are very hard to connect to. Except one white girl there, I have virtually nothing in common with none of my coworkers. And they don’t seem to like me like that. Idk, we don’t click at all ....

Trending