I’m opening a confessional stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
no matter the problem big or small, auntie silver will solve them all

on a more serious note I do not purport that I will be able to solve any issues, but if you ever just wish to confess something or get it off of your chest, I would be happy to help.

Fear not, for I am sworn to secrecy whatever you say to me will stay strictly confidential, so my children come forth and pour your hearts out and unburden your chest in anonymity :icon e smile:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Back in SL I was with my uncle we got to a checkpoint I was asked to step outside I refused since there was nothing that I’ve done than the guy points his rifle at me during the whole thing my uncle didn’t do anything

He’s a guard himself yet he stood numb after that I don’t talk to him no more

Back in SL I was with my uncle we got to a checkpoint I was asked to step outside I refused since there was nothing that I’ve done than the guy points his rifle at me during the whole thing my uncle didn’t do anything

I see why you’re upset, but in this case maybe talking to him would actually help, you can hit two birds by finding out why he would do something like that and by getting an answer to your anger.

Clowns always abusing their position no matter where in the world they are

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

on a more serious note I do not purport that I will be able to solve any issues, but if you ever just wish to confess something or get it off of your chest, I would be happy to help.

Fear not, for I am sworn to secrecy whatever you say to me will stay strictly confidential, so my children come forth and pour your hearts out and unburden your chest in anonymity :icon e smile:

Why do u smell like bad Uunsi?

Auntie? all this time I thought you were a guy:westbrookwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts