I’m officially back on the market.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Screenshot_20200919-014704.jpg

Is this true?:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
There was nothing wrong with him. I am sure he was a good decent man like 99% of Somali men. You were most likely the problem being unrealistic and picky. You gave no good qualities about him which he has otherwise you would not have considered him a "boyfriend" and which proves you do not have the good personality you are looking for (you are negative). He is lucky you are no longer in the picture.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There was nothing wrong with him. I am sure he was a good decent man like 99% of Somali men. You were most likely the problem being unrealistic and picky. You gave no good qualities about him which he has otherwise you would not have considered him a "boyfriend" and which proves you do not have the good personality you are looking for (you are negative). He is lucky you are no longer in the picture.

Waryaa arma....is this YOU????

1601993099279.png

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A Somali sheikh that is single , attractive, with a good job and mentally sane is like a unicorn. You have to compromise, you can go for a wadaad type of guy with a decent personality but is broke or go for a Somali guy who is on a good income and is attractive but he might have done a few stints in prison or has some kind of deficiency.

Well he has some good qualities, but he was lacking some other important ones too.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Idyllic u r a habar awal serial dater.

1602008717252.png

Trending

Latest posts