I’m leaving this planet

:williamswtf: Indians are just built different.

They have this thing called "Romeo dialing" where they dial number after number until a girl picks up and asks them for sex:dead:

Somalia might be bad but at least we don't defecate in public and lookup current rape .

How come Indians have gotten away from being stereotyped as brutal rapists? It's their national pastime.
Anywhere that has Indian people knows this is what they are like. It's just that unlike Madows they are built like twigs due to their vegan diets. I am surprised they can over power any woman, but then again they do it in gangs, never 1 on 1

Anywhere that has Indian people knows this is what they are like. It's just that unlike Madows they are built like twigs due to their vegan diets. I am surprised they can over power any woman, but then again they do it in gangs, never 1 on 1

Indians are maybe 1/4 of the people I see daily and they are regarded as angels.

This is sad but I'm not surprised, not because this is India but because its .
is disgusting and brings out men's inhumane nature. Refugee was a big thing in Europe at the height of the refugee crisis where white men would f*ck poor Arab women so she could receive basic necessities which is predatory as f*ck.
These are also other videos which are popular on hub, men love such disgusting degrading videos, I'm not shocked at the idea of Indian men looking for rape videos. Wish it could be banned
38942543_686793081699910_2063550490863468544_n.jpg

This is sad but I'm not surprised, not because this is India but because its .
is disgusting and brings out men's inhumane nature. Refugee was a big thing in Europe at the height of the refugee crisis where white men would f*ck poor Arab women so she could receive basic necessities which is predatory as f*ck.
These are also other videos which are popular on hub, men love such disgusting degrading videos, I'm not shocked at the idea of Indian men looking for rape videos. Wish it could be banned
38942543_686793081699910_2063550490863468544_n.jpg
C3758FDB-32FA-48E8-B9AB-F3BB3EFE8897.jpeg

How do you even respond to something like that? :mindblown:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well, u have million of Indian young men who are horny, and cant get anything. I hope free on the internet will alleviate this void, and save these poor girls.

Trending

Latest posts