I’m just enthralled of buying food with a food stamp. Let me explain. Come in.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ever since the Chinese virus hit the US the food stamps have been tripled for families.

A relative of mine has let me shop with it frequently because she doesn’t know what to do with it.

I go into WholeFoods and grab stuff that I otherwise would not.

What a luxury. What a beauty.

I love it guys.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
aren't u ashamed?

1631211952846.png

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
Ever since the Chinese virus hit the US the food stamps have been tripled for families.

A relative of mine has let me shop with it frequently because she doesn’t know what to do with it.

I go into WholeFoods and grab stuff that I otherwise would not.

What a luxury. What a beauty.

I love it guys.
No xishood. I wouldn't wanna be found dead with food stamps

:damedamn:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

absolutely not.
Actually I remove my mask at the buying station. All these well to do cadaans behind me ( WHOLEFOODS store is in the suburbs of cadaans). I make sure they see the writing on the card says “ OHIO”, meaning “ceydh “.
You know why I do this?
The biggest thieves are the rich in America. Trump paid $750 in taxes one time. They know how to cheat the syst.
So I have no shame at all.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
absolutely not.
Actually I remove my mask at the buying station. All these well to do cadaans behind me ( WHOLEFOODS store is in the suburbs of cadaans). I make sure they see the writing on the card says “ OHIO”, meaning “ceydh “.
You know why I do this?
The biggest thieves are the rich in America. Trump paid $750 in taxes one time. They know how to cheat the syst.
So I have no shame at all.

I guess. But i would be uneasy. It does feel good to get something freebie tho, my best friend purchased $50 worth of food for me with her food stamp. I made her check on the self check tho.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I guess. But i would be uneasy. It does feel good to get something freebie tho, my best friend purchased $50 worth of food for me with her food stamp. I made her check on the self check tho.

ileen madoowgu waxuu la shaqeeyn waayay I’d because this is just nice. Grab anything you want and take it home and cook it. Who would want to work

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
ileen madoowgu waxuu la shaqeeyn waayay I’d because this is just nice. Grab anything you want and take it home and cook it. Who would want to work

actually white tr.ash take more welfare than blacks, due to the population ratio. Blacks do take a lot of if measured on their population statistics alone.

Its not much. Better u have a job and use your own money.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
actually white tr.ash take more welfare than blacks, due to the population ratio. Blacks do take a lot of if measured on their population statistics alone.

Its not much. Better u have a job and use your own money.

Madoows on welfare per capita

Their problem is that they don’t finesse the system the smart way. Take ceydh but meel ku gaar. Work hard and save up.

Food takes a lot of your money. Imagine not worrying abt that

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Take advantage sxb, I know you got like 10 EBT cards and Section 8 flex too :pachah1:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Take advantage sxb, I know you got like 10 EBT cards and Section 8 flex too :pachah1:

Alhamdulilah :rejoice::rejoice::hemad:

I live in a place where I barely pay.

I basically attached myself to some “destitute” xaliimo.

Long live section 8

Long life madoow gaajonimo.

long live bleeding hearts of cadaans

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Alhamdulilah :rejoice::rejoice::hemad:

I live in a place where I barely pay.

I basically attached myself to some “destitute” xaliimo.

Long live section 8

Long life madoow gaajonimo.

long live bleeding hearts of cadaans
Single mom? Or destitute single? Either way get the bag its time for us to take advantage of cadaan liberals empowering women :rejoice:

Trending

Latest posts