I’m In Turkz Lil Baby (meaning someone’s here)

Did you miss me 💝

• Total voters
I’ve been gone for awhile now needed a break tbh it seems you guys missed me though I’ve been lurking as a Guest to see mad chaos well I’m back and better then ever loooooool anyways tell your boy what’s up habibti let’s pass the blunts and answer these questions now bruv

Mods plz don’t put this in a private sub-forum I need the guests to see my greatness I noticed there are new mods as well...:mjlaugh:

Let’s just say I heard some accusations of another account disrespecting me? HOW COULD YALL LET THAT HAPPEN:mjcry:

0793941B-F560-4CDE-93C7-627D95AD7557.jpeg

1610467988703.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’ve been gone for awhile now needed a break tbh it seems you guys missed me though I’ve been lurking as a Guest to see mad chaos well I’m back and better then ever loooooool anyways tell your boy what’s up habibti let’s pass the blunts and answer these questions now bruv

Mods plz don’t put this in a private sub-forum I need the guests to see my greatness I noticed there are new mods as well...:mjlaugh:

Let’s just say I heard some accusations of another account disrespecting me? HOW COULD YALL LET THAT HAPPEN:mjcry:

View attachment 165323
View attachment 165324

Your vlogging was lame

Trending