I’m in love with Figure Skating

I just watched this video of figure skating and I’m in love fam just the amount of skill of having to do that, now that is talent. I can imagine me trying I would fall trying lol... and he’s so qurux and handsome the cheekbones and the hair and eyes ooohhhh East Asians bruh after watching some Korean shows and shit I think I’ve fallen in love with them

my body is pure heat right now anyways figure skating is probably one of the most beautiful sports ever the motion, skill, and talent.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Absolutely incredible, I tried ice skating before and it was difficult, seeing this man doing all those amazing moves was like seeing poetry is motion :)

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
White person” what do you mean by that is having skill a white thing now?
Bro You’ve literally misjudged what I said. I just said Ice Skating is a predominately a white people’s sport. As for skill every sport has skill I never said skill is a “white thing”. You just misinterpreted what I said :manny:

FYI “White people’s sport” is grammatically correct, I see you tryna being slick:mjpls:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bro You’ve literally misjudged what I said. I just said Ice Skating is a predominately a white people’s sport. As for skill every sport has skill I never said skill is a “white thing”. You just misinterpreted what I said :manny:

FYI “White people’s sport” is grammatically correct, I see you tryna being slick:mjpls:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm so your saying while people are more dominant in figure skating :cosbyhmm:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Nigga don’t play dumb. Predominant as there’s more white ice skaters then black ice skaters in that particular sport. I cba anymore
2854BFB2-B330-4BF9-BEF7-3774BBBE966A.jpeg

Trending