I’m in da ghetto ratatata kid getting harassed

he is not doing anything embarassing. the only people who get embarassed are Iosers who attatch themselves to any living and breathing somali and live vicariously through them cause their actual lives are boring and unfulfilled. why care about what a stranger who happens to share your ethnicity gets up to?
If he wasn't doing anything embarrassing his parents wouldn't have come after him. Akafi seems to have his platform up however he does have his critics & haters much like any person on the Internet with following. Normally I wouldn't care as the family have dealt with him (any wayward person needs to be Dealt with regardless of gender). That's a must! Your same argument about ppl's lives being "boring & unfulfilled" could also be used for such ppl who hate being Somali and/or Muslim but wanna talk about Somali and Muslim things.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
May allah never allow my baby brother to grow up to be such a fa.g.got, inshallah yaa raab

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
If he wasn't doing anything embarrassing his parents wouldn't have come after him. Akafi seems to have his platform up however he does have his critics & haters much like any person on the Internet with following. Normally I wouldn't care as the family have dealt with him (any wayward person needs to be Dealt with regardless of gender). That's a must! Your same argument about ppl's lives being "boring & unfulfilled" could also be used for such ppl who hate being Somali and/or Muslim but wanna talk about Somali and Muslim things.

he got to terms with his parents and they weren't the ones who made him leave.
besides, how do you think his parents even got to be embarassed? you think they use tiktok? no, its loser somalis who cant mind their own business and forward videos to his family like he is doing anything wrong.

my point being, nothing he is doing is 'wayward'. you can criticise his so called femininty as waywardness, but thats pointless as that attribute wont change. what exactly is he doing so bad that he desrves to be ebanned form being online for? 'embarassing' is not an answer.

im not sure why you mentioned people who hate being somali and muslim like i even alluded to anything along those lines, he never made somali content and didnt became famous because of musim or somali viewers; he even stated he wished he can go back to when somalis didnt discover his tiktok.

Keo

VIP
are you disabled ? can you read? where did i defend homosexuals? my point is show me where he stated he is homosexual. you guys bully him over falsities
If I'm disabled then you are clearly blind because anyone can see this guy has homosexual tendencies and probably in the closet.

he got to terms with his parents and they weren't the ones who made him leave.
besides, how do you think his parents even got to be embarassed? you think they use tiktok? no, its loser somalis who cant mind their own business and forward videos to his family like he is doing anything wrong.

my point being, nothing he is doing is 'wayward'. you can criticise his so called femininty as waywardness, but thats pointless as that attribute wont change. what exactly is he doing so bad that he desrves to be ebanned form being online for? 'embarassing' is not an answer.

im not sure why you mentioned people who hate being somali and muslim like i even alluded to anything along those lines, he never made somali content and didnt became famous because of musim or somali viewers; he even stated he wished he can go back to when somalis didnt discover his tiktok.
You're clearly forgetting who made him delete his account & took or broke his phone (as either 1 of those things resorted to him fundraising for a new phone).
However what happened to him may cause him to change experiences/lessons in life are great teachers far better than the learning which takes place in an indoctrination centre.
And I said what about Somali & Muslim as its bad when you see ppl embarrassing your ppl online. And I'm sure some Somalis would wish they could to go back to when they weren't as popping as fame comes with consequences.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
If I'm disabled then you are clearly blind because anyone can see this guy has homosexual tendencies and probably in the closet.

i trust your homosexual spotting senses must come from within, so shall not question you and your gaydar

Keo

VIP
i trust your homosexual spotting senses must come from within, so shall not question you and your gaydar
That's very typical of you to say but unfortunately for you, majority of the people seem to agree with the fact that he is probably gay.

Damn he's getting bullied by a fucking fat dhegacas kid :snoop:

Back in the days I would f*ck up any dhegacas who would say something disrespecting to me. Nacalaa this jileec farax :pacspit:

Btw dhegacas are only strong when they are 10 vs 1:mjlol:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
wallahi billahi tallahi people like you seem more like the closeted gays. the ones who supress their insecurites and project it onto miskeen men. plus, it takes a gay to know a gay, so if you can 'guarantee he is a closeted gay' then happy #Pride to you.

leave this teenager alone
Disgust GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Me gay? uuf:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

Why would I do that?

Use the UNO reverse card on me idgaf.

2:37
3:17
4:44
5:09
8:31