I’m in da ghetto ratatata kid getting harassed

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
its that brocoli hair he should have gone for a some hitler youth look inorder to look less femy
Quiz: Hitler Youth or Hipster with an Undercut? | by Keith A ...

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
:russ::russ::russ::russ:

This is what happens when you're too feminine.

I can guarantee he's a closeted gay.

wallahi billahi tallahi people like you seem more like the closeted gays. the ones who supress their insecurites and project it onto miskeen men. plus, it takes a gay to know a gay, so if you can 'guarantee he is a closeted gay' then happy #Pride to you.

leave this teenager alone

x z

every somali man who harassed this boy is the biggest loser to grace this earth. what has he done to you? you're jealous that while you parade the internet with your burner accounts, he was famous on tiktok and capitalizing off of it - even now many users ask where he is on popular posts.

projecting your insecurities on a little teenager, uff, get a life. the same way islamically u shoulndt accuse chaste women of promiscuity, you dont accuse wrongly a young kid on homosexuality, when he has exhibited 0 same sex love views. 'femininity' as some of u call it on a man doesnt automatically make you want gus. he cant help his meek and frail nature, and you losers bully him about something he cant help

Keo

VIP
every somali man who harassed this boy is the biggest loser to grace this earth. what has he done to you? you're jealous that while you parade the internet with your burner accounts, he was famous on tiktok and capitalizing off of it - even now many users ask where he is on popular posts.

projecting your insecurities on a little teenager, uff, get a life. the same way islamically u shoulndt accuse chaste women of promiscuity, you dont accuse wrongly a young kid on homosexuality, when he has exhibited 0 same sex love views. 'femininity' as some of u call it on a man doesnt automatically make you want gus. he cant help his meek and frail nature, and you losers bully him about something he cant help
So you are defending homosexuals? He's embarrassing Somalis. Why would I care about being famous on TikTok which was created by Chinese to spy on people.
:mjlol:
Besides, they are getting ready to pull the plug on that stupid retarded app. I'm glad I never downloaded it.

Save the selective outrage. No person who speaks like they injects estrogen into themselves can move around on the Internet freely whilst being Somali. Somalis don't tolerate such ppl. Akafi Ali is another person but at least he's used his platform for gd at times. And what insecurities are ppl displaying? It's the Internet nobody is immune from criticism, bad comments & backlash for their content especially when you have a "Big Platform" whilst embarrassing your family. #BanTikTok

x z

So you are defending homosexuals? He's embarrassing Somalis. Why would I care about being famous on TikTok which was created by Chinese to spy on people.
:mjlol:
Besides, they are getting ready to pull the plug on that stupid retarded app. I'm glad I never downloaded it.

are you disabled ? can you read? where did i defend homosexuals? my point is show me where he stated he is homosexual. you guys bully him over falsities

x z

Save the selective outrage. No person who speaks like they injects estrogen into themselves can move around on the Internet freely whilst being Somali. Somalis don't tolerate such ppl. Akafi Ali is another person but at least he's used his platform for gd at times. And what insecurities are ppl displaying? It's the Internet nobody is immune from criticism, bad comments & backlash for their content especially when you have a "Big Platform" whilst embarrassing your family. #BanTikTok

he is not doing anything embarassing. the only people who get embarassed are Iosers who attatch themselves to any living and breathing somali and live vicariously through them cause their actual lives are boring and unfulfilled. why care about what a stranger who happens to share your ethnicity gets up to?

Trending