I’m having memory problems?

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
I am 20 and I can't remember shit. I'm trying to eat different fruits and vegetable but don't know if that cures brain dmg

1. The following words were attributed to al-Shaafa'i, may Allaah have mercy on him:
I complained to [my shaykh] Wakee about my bad memory, and he taught me that I should keep away from sin.

He said that knowledge of Allaah is light, and the light of Allaah is not given to the sinner.

Al-Khateeb reported in al-Jaami (2/387) that Yahya ibn Yahya said: A man asked Maalik ibn Anas, O Abu Abd-Allaah! Is there anything that will improve my memory? He said, If anything will improve it, it is giving up sin.

Apollo

VIP
What should I do! I just turned 30!

I doubt it has anything to do with your age. Memory loss due to age doesn't occur in most people until they are well into their old age (60+).

Listen to Noam Chomsky on youtube, the guy is in his 90s and is still coherent.

It differs per person.

I doubt it has anything to do with your age. Memory loss due to age doesn't occur in most people until they are well into their old age (60+).

Listen to Noam Chomsky on youtube, the guy is in his 90s and is still coherent.

It differs per person.
I used to have really excellent memory wallahi but it’s not what it was used to be. A lot of my older relatives have really bad memory constantly forgetting stuff, misplacing stuff, and always in a rush. I’m pretty sure it’s age related and genetic. I know it sounds like I’m freaking out but it’s for good reason. My brain is all that I have, I’m skinny and unathletic.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
For all intents and purposes that is young. Humans live all the way to 85. Cognitive decline only sets in the last two decades of life.

Bernie Sanders still sounds sharp.
bernie sanders is a high profiled politician i believe they give people like that special foods and medications to preserve their physical and mental state :it0tdo8:

For all intents and purposes that is young. Humans live all the way to 85. Cognitive decline only sets in the last two decades of life.

Bernie Sanders still sounds sharp.
You’re sorta of right but your brain definitely peaks in your early 20s. The decline is extremely slow but it’s there. I can’t solve problems the way I used. My thinking isn’t as clear as it was.

Apollo

VIP
You’re sorta of right but your brain definitely peaks in your early 20s. The decline is extremely slow but it’s there. I can’t solve problems the way I used. My thinking isn’t as clear as it was.

I think it actually peaks around 30 and then starts to decline (slowly). Men in their early 20s are often still quite childish (mentally).

Limit your daily usage of the internet. Just think about the amount of information your brain is taking in.

Google if you'll don't believe it

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Whats xalwad?
18704164fc1bd1c5b94ab01893a9a4bf.jpg

I forget things so quickly. I can’t even remember what I wore yesterday. I repeat outfits a lot because of that. A few months ago, I thought I lost my phone and then asked my siblings to help me find it. The whole time it was in my pocket. It’s only going to get worse from here. My memory has gone to crap.