I’m going to travel to Amsterdam in 1 week

I will travel there with my father. Recomend some places i can visit. I will obvs also go to a coffe shop to smoke some also but idk anyone there so i will be pretty lonely.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Not much to do except chill in Amsterdam Centraal, but you can take a train to Den Haag and Haarlem

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Rotterdam is a very nice place. But its a 40 min train ride from Amsterdam

You really don't need a friend or tour guide to chill in Amsterdam. They're very friendly at the cafes and bars and can easily mingle with the locals. Bon voyage.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Redlight district and coffeeshop prix d’amis the biggest coffeeshop in the world, few min walk from the central station

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
You really don't need a friend or tour guide to chill in Amsterdam. They're very friendly at the cafes and bars and can easily mingle with the locals. Bon voyage.

The place is full of scammers and thieves.

Most European capitals are.

Only carry the cash you plan to spend when going out and leave your wallet in the hotel room safe.

Last thing you want is to get zonked out with some laced edible and next thing you remember is giving away your social security number and your passport to some friendly locals.

1. Don't go and spend 18 Euros on a boat trip around amsterdam when you can practically get it for free on ferries.
2. Try avoid tourist traps... i remember paying 50 euros for 2 10 inch pizzas lol
3. go karting is pretty fun
4. Make sure you know how to ride a bike

Trending

Latest posts