I’m getting married!!!

Wish me luck akhis. I’m getting married soon and might look for a second wife after 2 years. My advise to my fellow Somali brothers, try all flavours (especially other Muslim countries), don’t restrict yourself to Somali women only. There’s plenty of fish in the sea.

Bro didn’t didnt even wait to finish the sentence he announced he’s getting married before mentioning a second wife lol

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Mashallah may Allah SWT bless you and your spouse, and may he unite the two of you in goodness inshallah. Congratulations sxb.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
MY FUCKING DAWG GETTING MARRIED YESSSJSGWJWVKSBAKABKQNWJA :lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd:

May Allah bless your marriage and your search for your second wife akhi I wish nothing but the best :nvjpqts::dzmxmmb::z1banet::z1banet:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Am I the only one who finds it funny that he's already thinking about his second wife before marrying his first?
:russ:
I strongly disapprove of the sly miscegenation promotion in the OP though. Mixing of the races leads to ugly gremlin children with no identity. I thought you knew better @Ayubi.
:stopit:

Wish me luck akhis. I’m getting married soon and might look for a second wife after 2 years. My advise to my fellow Somali brothers, try all flavours (especially other Muslim countries), don’t restrict yourself to Somali women only. There’s plenty of fish in the sea.
I thought we had a lil something brewing as you’re always liking my posts and was waiting on a dm anyday now :kendrickcry: I hope she loves half as much as I would’ve ayub

Trending