I’m getting a 2nd wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The prophet didn't take on multiple wives, one after the other, for pleasure. He was married to only one wife for 25 years, a lot longer than 99% of these men can say for themselves. After she passed on, he married a number of other women for good reasons such as to support widows and cement clan ties, not because he was bored with his first wife like these guys.

These guys love to say Allah made polygamy halaal and then ignore the responsibilities that Allah placed behind it.

The Prophet said that a man who had more than one wife and was not fair between them would be raised up on Judgment Day with half his body paralyzed.

A lot of odays will be in for a rude awakening on judgement day.
Exactly he didn’t marry out of pleasure and Times were different back than due to wars there were many widows and many unmarried women lived poor

Theres a lot of odays that get a 2nd wife start a new life and
Neglect their first wife and kids

@Crow @Mercury what about now?,there is alot of young somali girls having a problem finding a husband,rather than going out of deen would you marry a second or third wife to protect them,or care for them

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Crow @Mercury what about now?,there is alot of young somali girls having a problem finding a husband,rather than going out of deen would you marry a second or third wife to protect them,or care for them
Girls like that wouldn't even accept being a second wife but if they did then I would commend any man willing to take them on and treat them right. Situations like that are why Allah made polygamy halaal. It's too much weight for me to bear though.

If a man can get multiple wives, honestly, kudos to him. It's not something I'm personally after, but that doesn't make it wrong.

Besides, you know it's mostly just talk with no substance, similar to these young Somali girls in uni who have never worked a day in their life demanding 50k.

Or 3 or 4 ...

I see a lot of guys saying this because the prophet Pbuh had many wives and they want to follow what the prophet pbuh did yet one thing everybody ignores which is a neglected sunnah is helping your wife with chores around the house cooking and cleaning it is seldom practiced

I never understood why a lot of Somali guys think it’s degrading or feminine to cook and clean with your wife after all it’s your own home you should take pride in taking care of it

View attachment 52563 View attachment 52564 View attachment 52565 View attachment 52566 View attachment 52567
I will never do this. Maybe I'll take the dishes to the kitchen when we're done eating so she can wash it. The reason is because women will test you. You wash the dishes today, shell expect you to do laundry. You do the laundry, she'll expect you to breastfeed the children. And when you start doing her roles, shell see you as a week man and things will never be the same. Just play your role, bring in the bread, and buy her gifts ever now and then.

Tukraq

VIP
it seems this is a very important role for you brother @Mercury I won't knock it everyone has their preference hopefully you get a rich enough wife to pay the bills for you as you take your role, as for my preference I like her to be an exquisite cook
1950s-housewife.jpg

it seems this is a very important role for you brother @Mercury I won't knock it everyone has their preference hopefully you get a rich enough wife to pay the bills for you as you take your role, as for my preference I like her to be an exquisite cook
1950s-housewife.jpg
It's unacceptable if she's not. But if shes checked every other box, I'll teach her.

good cooking can win a heart over:mjlol:

Honest and loyalty do too. Tbh tho, the thing about long lasting marriages is forgiveness after infidelity. These 30yr marriages have a few affairs that we're forgiven. Some father's put up with it till the sons have reach puberty and then dip on their wives. That's a lot of the times these single mothers are only parenting unmature daughters and sons over 15 who go off to gang bang to help their moms make rent.

Tukraq

VIP
Honest and loyalty do too. Tbh tho, the thing about long lasting marriages is forgiveness after infidelity. These 30yr marriages have a few affairs that we're forgiven. Some father's put up with it till the sons have reach puberty and then dip on their wives. That's a lot of the times these single mothers are only parenting unmature daughters and sons over 15 who go off to gang bang to help their moms make rent.
Sxb you have some major trust issues and may need a therapist lol, do you think every relationship has cheating or something?

Sxb you have some major trust issues and may need a therapist lol, do you think every relationship has cheating or something?
Saxib human nature is such that they are never satisfied and no human is complete. A women could be have every single characteristic you desire but one, and when you eventually see another women with only that good character your wife doesn't have, she'll be all you want and you'll cheat. It's not trust issues, its just a fact of life. You're partner is never complete and you'll never be satisfied.

Tukraq

VIP
Saxib human nature is such that they are never satisfied and no human is complete. A women could be have every single characteristic you desire but one, and when you eventually see another women with only that good character your wife doesn't have, she'll be all you want and you'll cheat. It's not trust issues, its just a fact of life. You're partner is never complete and you'll never be satisfied.
Maybe for you, but not me and my future wife lol, only around 40 percent of both men and women cheat and that’s in America lol your making it seem like it’s every damn relationship

Maybe for you, but not me and my future wife lol, only around 40 percent of both men and women cheat and that’s in America lol your making it seem like it’s every damn relationship
I love your optimistic view of life. I guess you'll just have to wait and see. And when you do get married every elder will tell you " dulqaad ayaa lobaahanyehe" and you'll get what it means later on.

Tukraq

VIP
I love your optimistic view of life. I guess you'll just have to wait and see. And when you do get married every elder will tell you " dulqaad ayaa lobaahanyehe" and you'll get what it means later on.
Is it optimistic if the stats show that more times than not the won’t cheat(40 percent in America), your just overly pessimistic, as for the dulqaad its not about cheating wtf, there is no dulqaad in cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts