I’m curious

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
If the riots happened in london and we saw somalis and their hooyos and macalims rioting would we be giving reer UK an L? :hmm: I don’t see many people here giving us Americans L’s over this whole thing

I wish they stop with the giving Ls period. I think it negatively impacts the mental health of some people when they start actually thinking these Ls have weight in the real world.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I wish they stop with the giving Ls period. I think it negatively impacts the mental health of some people when they start actually thinking these Ls have weight in the real world.
Imagine being mentally damaged by a single letter....
tenor.gif

Imagine being mentally damaged by a single letter....
View attachment 121203
the weirdest part about the mentally damaging letter is that it's really imbalanced in when it kicks in. Things that are more destructive to society get the old geeljire doesn't get affected by other people's thoughts, they are proud people etc, but other things like someone holding up a sign kick in the woe is us, we are shamed as a society, and so on

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
the weirdest part about the mentally damaging letter is that it's really imbalanced in when it kicks in. Things that are more destructive to society get the old geeljire doesn't get affected by other people's thoughts, they are proud people etc, but other things like someone holding up a sign kick in the woe is us, we are shamed as a society, and so on
I think the main reason why the old geeljire doesn't get as effected is because they tend to live a chaotic lifestyle over there in Somalia and have seen much worse

The more tranquility and comfort someone is in. The more they are likely to get exasperated my minor disputes

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Let’s be real Americans could never have reer UKs self esteem. Take it as a blessing in disguise. :wow1: :russ:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
If the riots happened in london and we saw somalis and their hooyos and macalims rioting would we be giving reer UK an L? :hmm: I don’t see many people here giving us Americans L’s over this whole thing
The reasoning why its because you guys have legit reason to do it after all a dark skinned person was killed in the open this could lead to worse shit happening for both you guys and the AAs.

You think we’d riot and loot living-room decor over some dead Jamaican/Ghanaian?

Take your L and go “liberal” some more TVs and $30 sneakers for George Floyd, you absolute fucking Kangz! :pachah1:

Trending