I’m applying for my moped license next year

What made you want to get one instead of a car?
cah a car is way bigger and needs parking and needs petrol and is expensive to buy and expensive to repair
and its hard to get it’s license at 16 bro
and hooyo is getting old and big sis is going uni and aboo isn’t home so I have to do all the shopping and buying this still so i hope it will prove useful

I just seen that shit and I’m reconsidering icl
but I think if I wear good body protection and watch out and space my self from other cars and also stay away from busy and big roads I’m safe I think

I just seen that shit and I’m reconsidering icl
but I think if I wear good body protection and watch out and space my self from other cars and also stay away from busy and big roads I’m safe I think
I'll be real with you youngin forget the ped. Unless you are trying to make legit money there is no point. Start a business or aim to work for a good job.

Peds are dangerous. Everyone on the road is stupid as fuc*k they don't know how to drive and there are no rules. If one of them touches you, you will fly off your ped.

If you really want to get around, save up for a car to get at 17.

I'll be real with you youngin forget the ped. Unless you are trying to make legit money there is no point. Start a business or aim to work for a good job.

Peds are dangerous. Everyone on the road is stupid as fuc*k they don't know how to drive and there are no rules. If one of them touches you, you will fly off your ped.

If you really want to get around, save up for a car to get at 17.
that’s mad bro
so man has to stick with a bike until I can get a car
muad

Motorcycles are sketch af. Doctors have a saying with motorcycles ”it’s not if you get into an accident it’s when”. It’s not worth it. One crash is all it takes

Trending

Latest posts