i’m addicted to lipstick alley

layliee

blm xaalimo
i don’t know if you guys know what it is, but it’s a forum like here where they discuss basically anything and everything. except they have so much tea on these celebrities it’s insane i found this crazy thread on messi that proves he cheats on antonella and they provided PICTURES.

if you’re shaaqolaan and a gossip like me on your christmas break i recommend you check that place out if you want tea on your favorite celebs.

those wide back es are xenophobic towards somalis (and muslims in general) tho so don’t go around that area of the site especially if it has to do with immigration

Thehoneyswmp

𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐚
you and me are literally the same person im literally on there 24/7, the first thing i do in the morning is check that website. lowkey the amount of tea about 1D and like kpop groups is mad fr

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
That forum is hated amongst all black women.

is considered to be the lowest in terms of review.

it has 2.2/5 star ratings.

Pay attention to the reviews.

it’s funny and concerning that the forum has been up there this whole time:

A7D5862C-0AD5-46BB-A75E-F927CE5D9AFA.jpeg

EA14DBF9-1D4E-4D3D-8F9D-548AC5C71EAF.jpeg

057A3424-CCF4-442B-A908-17D766821167.jpeg

link: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/lipstickalley.com

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
A man has no business in that estrogen environment in the first place.

lol even I’m guilty for reading in to that forum.

Some of those users are a complete divest and anti black men.

Is a bees nest for gender wars which makes ours more sane in comparison.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

layliee

blm xaalimo
you and me are literally the same person im literally on there 24/7, the first thing i do in the morning is check that website. lowkey the amount of tea about 1D and like kpop groups is mad fr
i don’t know if you’re into football but girl look at this thread on messi 😭😭 where do they find this shit https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/the-football-soccer-thread.5364874/page-47#post-97585284

i love searching up * insert celebrity name * tea on that website it’s bad

layliee

blm xaalimo
also that website made me loose all hope for black solidarity
yup i avoid the africa and politics forum like the plague cause they hate everyyyyone it’s insane sometimes they say shit that makes me wonder if this is lipstick alley or 4chan

but i can’t stop myself from going to celebrity alley it’s fun i’m sorry they’re funny over there

I first learned about it on here. They have some interesting things but it’s really not good for mental health. Too much calaacal and focusing on other people on there.

Trending