I’m a newbie!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I see @admin is taking request can mine be changed to @NotMyL Or do I have to throw tantrums like @R.kelly to get it done :bell:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
giphy.gif

My dear Rkelly, u r not a newbie!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ras was probably not diagnosed with Bi polar or Schizophrenia.

Aren’t you watching the 5 part series docudrama on Netflix. Incredible

The young prince kid had that royal blood disease. How was able to always cure him. Was a coincidence?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Aren’t you watching the 5 part series docudrama on Netflix. Incredible

The young prince kid had that royal blood disease. How was able to always cure him. Was a coincidence?

Total coincidence. He was wack. The royal kid had a genetic disease, inherited from the English royal. King George the III suffered from that too, Thru his grand daughter Victoria, who gave birth to a lot of girls, who married almost all European royals spread that disease.

Ras just got luck because he used traditional methods that appeared like cure but it was all about timing

VixR

Veritas
Total coincidence. He was wack. The royal kid had a genetic disease, inherited from the English royal. King George the III suffered from that too, Thru his grand daughter Victoria, who gave birth to a lot of girls, who married almost all European royals spread that disease.

Ras just got luck because he used traditional methods that appeared like cure but it was all about timing
Hemophilia. Sad disease. Their inbreeding got horrible.

Trending

Latest posts