I’M A JANITOR. My wife’s Family almost rejected me

World

VIP
Ok troll, nobody is sad enough to come on a Somali forum and talk about how your so called Somali wife’s family don’t like you or whatever

What troll OP?
images (54).jpeg

Abayo, they want women to settle for 'love' as if that pays the bills.
No, thank you. A man needs to work hard in the economic system he finds himself in. If he isn't working day and night to improve his position in life, he's not the one.
A man who is complacent in a low paying job and isn't studying/working to get a better job or work for himself, will stress a woman out and he will pass this mindset onto his children.

Even if a man never becomes wealthy, at least you know he tries hard to DO HIS BEST and that's what is most important.

Muslims are supposed to compete to become the best versions of themselves and educating yourself and working hard is part of that.
nicely said :dzmxmmb:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wondering how many guys got proposals rejected by the woman or her family because of type of employment. My wife’s family did not want her to be with me because I was a janitor. They thought It was a low paying job and thought that I didn’t deserve her because she was young and educated( degree in finance). My wife never knew how much I made until later either but she never really cared. She loved me and wanted to get married, and made it clear because I wasn’t Somali and didn’t have a good title they’d most likely reject me at first, which did happen. After a couple of attempts to convince her family, her mother finally asked me how much I made and it finally convinced her once I told her

I do not want to get into LOVE and its "conquer ALL" way but does this Janitor know that a woman needs to respect her husband first and for most? How is she suppose to respect him? She will make tons of money and he will make no money. And i can guarantee u he expects her to cook and rear the children.

Unless she does what somalis have been doing- go full blown for the welfare. All will be good

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I do not want to get into LOVE and its "conquer ALL" way but does this Janitor know that a woman needs to respect her husband first and for most? How is she suppose to respect him? She will make tons of money and he will make no money. And i can guarantee u he expects her to cook and rear the children.

Unless she does what somalis have been doing- go full blown for the welfare. All will be good
Janitors make $60k a year

What fantasy land are you living in? Of course a mans job matters. He's supposed to be the breadwinner not the other way around. Character my ass, character isn't gonna put food on the table or pay the bills, they can take their great character and get a damn education and better job.
truth hurts but I agree 🤷‍♂️

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Abayo, they want women to settle for 'love' as if that pays the bills.
No, thank you. A man needs to work hard in the economic system he finds himself in. If he isn't working day and night to improve his position in life, he's not the one.
A man who is complacent in a low paying job and isn't studying/working to get a better job or work for himself, will stress a woman out and he will pass this mindset onto his children.

Even if a man never becomes wealthy, at least you know he tries hard to DO HIS BEST and that's what is most important.

Muslims are supposed to compete to become the best versions of themselves and educating yourself and working hard is part of that.

C'mon, you are looking at it from a too practical point of view. True love is what lasts forever.

Money comes and money goes. Besides, the Lord Almighty will provide Ihns'Allah.

Trending