I’m 6’1 and feel short in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
This week I’ve been going London often, and I’ve noticed that especially when I catch an early 6:30 train, that there are so many fucking tall people. You would think that you’re in Scandinavia or some shit. There are even so many girls that are like my height or a bit shorter. And I’m like wtf? Apparently my height is in the 88th percentile, and only 12 % of men are taller than me, yet I feel like at least 30 % of guys are taller than me in Central London.

I don’t feel like this in other cities like Birmingham, Manchester or Leicester tho. So why is there so many tall people in london?

Honestly wish I was like 6’4.

Idk maybe it’s because most people who work in London are really successful, and most successful people are tall. For example, 30 % of CEOs are taller than 6’2, yet only 3.9 % of men are taller than 6’2 on average(and that’s in the U.S, where men are an inch taller than in the UK on average).

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I want to counter balance your DP

images

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
6'1 is kind of a short height in my family and IMO, but why are you so insecure about your height if it ain't that bad?

Are you a dwarf? :siilaanyolaugh:

Sambuus

Inactive
Bruh i’m 5’10 and i wish i was shorter. If nothing you’re taller than the boys in Sweden. They are very short.

Status
Not open for further replies.