Hypocrite Abkow Dhiblawe stop claiming our Macawisley invention kkkk

The most Coward clan claiming founding Macawisley is the most ridiculous thing ever i heard 🤣🤣

In 2019 Hawadle captured Galcad, adan yabaal, miirtuugo after they freed their Hiiraan.

In 2018 an Abgaal man from Guulane tried to copy them and got killed after one video his guys all fled

2016 we have Xawaadle macawisley video we challenged them to brong one video goes back to 2016 and they cant 🤣🤣

Abkow Dhiblawe is big hypocrie he chearleads for the Al shabaab enable Guudlawe in his twitter acc when he used to say he hates him

I have seen your macawisley founder thread you pussy Abgaal who cant fight you ran from your villages under SNA how can you claim macawisley? 🤣🤣

2016 Hawadle

Screenshot_20231001-221757.jpg

Last edited:
The most Coward clan claiming founding Macawisley is the most ridiculous thing ever i heard 🤣🤣

In 2019 Hawadle captured Galcad, adan yabaal, miirtuugo after they freed their Hiiraan.

In 2018 an Abgaal man from Guulane tried to copy them and got killed after one video his guys all fled

2016 we have Xawaadle macawisley video we challenged them to brong one video goes back to 2016 and they cant 🤣🤣

Abkow Dhiblawe is big hypocrie he chearleads for the Al shabaab enable Guudlawe in his twitter acc when he used to say he hates him

I have seen your macawisley founder thread you pussy Abgaal who cant fight you ran from your villages under SNA how can you claim macawisley? 🤣🤣

2016 Hawadle

View attachment 296641

2018 we reached Adan yabaal this is when their copy hibaad appeared and got killed stright away and his village burned

Hawadle gone to middle shabelle as far as miirtuugo and galcad(galgaduud) in 2019 but waare sent them back to hiiraan after this abgaal cabaab
Its funny these cowards claiming Macawisley when we liberated the land they ran from 🤣🤣

Watch waare in this link

This Abgaal man was trying to steal our macawisley history in radio unukaleh until he collapsed in another video and admitted being inspired by Hawadle

Last edited:
Look this abgaal Cabaad 2020 we were close to Cadale

Abgaal copy guy from 2018 that time we reached Xalfooley and who never freed one village and was killed for being defenceless they want to compare him with a people who freed the whole barige hiiraan before he appread. Abgaal inaysan xishoonayn soo ma arkin war doraad ayaan iaa ciidciidka idiin xoreynay markaan idinka soo tagnayna amisom u yeerateen markaasaad tooganimadiinii la soo shir tagteen wadnahaas horta ma qabtaa yaa iskuxaarayaal 🤣🤣

Watch their cabaad 2020 waare sent us back saying. "Suga intaan Abgaalka ka abaabulayno" ilaa hada waa sugeynaa 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20231001-235013~2.jpg

Trending