Hypocrisy

This is why we need bantu wifes bro leave these somali females behind , this is clearly a abusive relationship between the two genders let them go. Learn Lingala become a farmer in congo enjoy your life. Heres some videos to learn some Lingala bro

Like the poor Pygmies, I hope your Congolese wife eats you.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Your sentence isn't grammatically correct either. You forgot to put an apostrophe somewhere. :gaasdrink:

tenor.gif

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Like the poor Pygmies, I hope your Congolese wife eats you.

I'll do whatever it takes to provide for my wife if that means her eating me so be it . I'm already learning Lingala on memrise and having monthly exchanges to ensure I will have my own bantu wife by Christmas

I'll do whatever it takes to provide for my wife if that means her eating me so be it . I'm already learning Lingala on memrise and having monthly exchanges to ensure I will have my own bantu wife by Christmas
A glimpse into your future. Your wife cooking you
upload_2020-1-31_22-55-30.jpeg

Good luck, you will not be missed.

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: I found it funny how you guys scream "not all guys" when the bashing comes your way but let one of you insult Somali women and make generalising comments and all of you bandwagon it and the rest just stay quite. PIGS:vqbuyv0:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: I found it funny how you guys scream "not all guys" when the bashing comes your way but let one of you insult Somali women and make generalising comments and all of you bandwagon it and the rest just stay quite. PIGS:vqbuyv0:
Sometimes there's 0 point jumping in when both sides are so polarized. What do I gain by clearing our sisters names? Nothing. What do I gain by defending faraxs from generalizations? Nothing as well. This thread isn't gonna be productive so no point hopping in here. Imma just watch
:cool:

Trending

Latest posts