Hyperactive come in ( Bandit or whomever posts on somnet please forward thi s 2 hype)

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
hyper, I want to inform you that although you are a complete naag who follows others like the sheep you are I will not be a Nacas to post your sibling's pics. I am a man of honor and because you've entrusted me in faith at the time you've send me the pics I will not betray that but just know that you are not a honorable man but a naag.

You claim to be religious but you are a munaafaq. Where's your fairness? You know dam well that the other naag ( Fah) deleted me based on personal direct dislike of me, one which was based on the fact that I pointed out that he was posting too many Arab affairs because he was a sucker for his Arab friends.

Instead of mediating the conflict between us you went on the rampage to insult me after you've heard about my retaliation.

None the less , all is not lost.

I will leave you with my email

Malableefe@gmail.com

And don't make a fuss about my email's name..so what if I leef a malab..will there ever be a day aan leefo Idman's organic Malab:banderas::lawd:

menace

VIP
Ill send him the web site link:lolbron::mjlol:To be fair he said you were a good person yesterday in one of the threads:ehh:
In another post he urged Aisha ( a wonderful sister ) to contact me to advise me that I am "shaytan". This kid is beyond munaafiq. I haven't even done anything to betray him.

If he had any sense then he would realize the idiot he is protecting (Fah) that he things I exposed his family I did not expose it.

Following must be taking into consideration :

Fah has his pic public on Google

Fah spoke about his family and I took that revelation to make it seem like I exposed something

Fah has a cousin here in my town who is mentally challenged. I got info on Fah but I never crossed that boundary to reveal what I know. I am not one to do that.

menace

VIP
By the way Bandit..I'm reading somnet ..go post it please ..appreciate it ...

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Fah aka Faysal self qarxised himself many times. Anyways don't you think it's time to be the grown up here and move on?We got our thing now.

G

Ghost of SNET

Since I have your email Menace, i am going to sign you up for all the gay sites.

Enjoy your subscription to adult gay .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts