Hussein Caydiid: Nobody can fire a single bullet in Xamar without my say so!!

Jungle

VIP
“Xabad aan aniga ridin wallahi qof xamar karidi karto majirto. Madaxweyne Farmaajo doorasho ayuu ku yimid, doorasho oo kaliya ayuu ku bixi karaa. Beenta iyo bootada la wado hala joojiyo” Sidaas waxaa yiri Xuseen Maxamed Faarax Caydiid

Hadii Maxamed Faarax Caydiid uu kasoo horjeeday Siyaad Barre, Caawa Wiilkiisa ayaa taageero u ah Farmaajo.

Sidee u aragtaa Caydiid wiilkiisa oo taageero u ah Farmaajo?

:dead::dead::dead:

:pachah1:
kkkk Ignore the Doqon Hussein Caydiid, he is an washed up has been thats in it for the lacag $$$, im hearing farmaajo is paying good MONEY the past last couple of days.

we all know Farmaajo will end up beaten, disgraced and expelled soon.

1640714107487.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The hero Hussein Caydiid is a nationalist like his Aabo Caydiid. “Farmaajo doorasha ku baxayaa qori kuma baxaya😂😂

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Caydiid was much better than the Tuug HAG politicians today taking order of gaalo kkk he would fight them not bow down

HG themselves are divided on this issue. Farmaajo will still have a HG pm after he comes back. Besides, they dont like rooble. They consider him weak-willed. And he didnt fulfill their interests but is working for HSM to become president.

Caydiid was much better than the Tuug HAG politicians today taking order of gaalo kkk he would fight them not bow down

Him and the clown salaad ali jeele are not liked by a single person from their respective tol
And havent contributed nothing to banadir or hawiye peacekeeping . I'm not suprised those 2 low lifes are still taking bribes .

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
can you post some sources where he said he wanted to unite with Ethiopia? Curious on the background of this.
He doesn’t know what he is talking about hussein aidid clearly opposed Ethiopia’s border crossing in south western Somalia in 1999

Jungle

VIP
Him and the clown salaad ali jeele are not liked by a single person from their respective tol
And havent contributed nothing to banadir or hawiye peacekeeping . I'm not suprised those 2 low lifes are still taking bribes .
at least salaad got a comfy position as djibouti ambassador out of nn compared to this retard. they're just as bad as eachother tho

This guy was apart of the United States National Army and was a translator for them when his dad Caydiid was fighting against them in Mogadishu. He was also the same lad who was occupying Villa Somalia with his militas and refused president Abdiqasim Salaad another (Habargidir) to work from there forcing his term to be based in Nairobi. Husain Caydiid was a known traitor from the very start. Not surprised to see him supporting a tyrant :farmajoyaab:

can you post some sources where he said he wanted to unite with Ethiopia? Curious on the background of this.

He's a sore loser. Ethiopia helped reer May kick him out of Bay & Bakool regions. He's a washed up warlord with no power on the ground living on the name of his father.

Trending