Husbands must inform wives that wives are not obligated to cook and clean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t trust you tbh, you could be lying for all I know or posting a quote out of context.

223px-منهاج_الطالبين.jpg

bsIeiWS.jpg

Must you force me to take out the book?

Until a non-biased second source can verify what you are saying, I simply won’t believe you given your character and history.

Some people won't believe even if you throw the book at them? :lol:

Even your own fellow Salafis admit it:

This video is titled:

'Something most women don't know and men would hate for women to know'

World

VIP
Some people won't believe even if you throw the book at them? :lol:

Even your own fellow Salafis admit it:

This video is titled:

'Something most women don't know and men would hate for women to know'

Go and make more threads about how you believe Somalis are inferior people. Do you think that you’re cool that you can post random Arab texts or videos that nobody else can understand or verify so you can act like you’re knowledgable. Lol, weirdo.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
:pachah1:

Go and find me where the prophet(saw) said a woman has the right to a salary for looking after her own children. Don’t make up your own deen.

The prophet (saw) said:

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If I were to command anyone to prostrate to anyone else, I would have commanded women to prostrate to their husbands.”

I can forbid my wife from seeing her dying parents and you guys think a woman can deny looking after her own children. :camby:
«So here is the issue that needs to be clarified:Many people use the abbreviation “SAW,” “SAWS,” or “PBUH” to fulfill this obligation in their writing. Is this something that fulfills the obligation of sending the salaah and salaam on the Messenger? Let us look now to some of the statements of the scholars regarding this practice. The Permanent Committee of Scholars in Saudi Arabia headed by ‘Abdul-‘Azeez ibn ‘Abdillaah ibn Baaz issued the following verdict when asked about the validity of abbreviating the salaah on the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam): “The Sunnah is to write the entire phrase “sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam,” since it is a kind of supplication, and supplication is worship, (in one’s writing) just as it is in one’s speech. So to abbreviate it using the letter SAAD or the word SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM is not a supplication nor is it worship, whether it occurs in speech or writing. For this reason, this abbreviation was not used by the the first three generations, those that the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) testified to their goodness.” [8] “SAAD” and “SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM” are often used in some Arabic books. The English equivalents of these abbreviations would be: SAW, SAWS, SAAWS, PBUH, and the likes. Al-Fayrooz-Abaadee said, “It is not appropriate to use symbols or abbreviations to refer to salaah and salaam, as some of the lazy ones do, as well as some ignorant people and even some students of knowledge – they write ‘SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM’ instead of writing ‘sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam.'” [9] Ahmad Shaakir said, “It is the absurd tradition of some of the later generations that they abbreviate the writing of ‘sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam.'” [10] Wasee Allaah ‘Abbaas said, “It is not permissible to abbreviate the salaams in general in one’s writing, just as it is not permissible to abbreviate the salaah and salaam on the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam). It is also not permissible to abbreviate either of these in one’s speech.” [11] And Allaah knows best. May the most perfect and complete salaah and salaam be upon our beloved Messenger, and upon his noble family and companions.»
FOOTNOTES [1]
Written by Moosaa Richardson

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
Imam Abu Ishaq al-Shirazi mentioned Al-Muhaddhab:

“A woman is not required obliged to serve her husband by baking, grinding flour, cooking, washing, or any other kind of service, because the marriage contract entails, for her part, only that she let him enjoy her sexually, and she is not obligated to do other than that.”

This is the official position of the shafi'I madhab and most of the hanbalis. End of.

World

VIP
Our mother’s generation knew what it meant to be a woman. But now, this pathetic generation think looking after your own children is doing your husband a favour. No wonder why the majority of women will be in hellfire. Welcome the 21st century.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Our mother’s generation knew what it meant to be a woman. But now, this pathetic generation think looking after your own children is doing your husband a favour. No wonder why the majority of women will be in hellfire. Welcome the 21st century.
It’s actually quit scary.

I think @Cigaal has been hacked by Mercury.

This guy is going to work all day long, come home exhausted, cook and clean(because apparently it’s not the wife’s duty), look after the children(because apparently it’s not the wife’s duty) whilst the qumayo was sleeping the whole day and watching Netflix. Her only duty is to open her legs when it’s time for wasmo.

:mjlol:
Loool so tragic

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Seems like finding a suitable wife will prove to be a much more difficult task than what I initially thought.

World

VIP
It’s actually quit scary.
Imaam al-Bukhaari (may Allaah have mercy on him) reported in his Saheeh that Asma bint Abi Bakr (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: I got married to al-Zubayr, and he had no wealth on earth and no slaves, nothing except a camel for bringing water and his horse. I used to feed his horse and bring water, and I used to sew patches on the bucket. I made dough but I was not good at baking bread, so my (female) neighbours among the Ansaar used to bake bread for me, and they were sincere women. I used to bring date pits from al-Zubayrs land that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) had given to him, carrying them on my head. This land was two-thirds of a farsakh away. One day I came, carrying the date pits on my head, and I met the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), who had a group of the Ansaar with him. He called me and made his camel kneel down, for me to ride behind him, but I felt too shy to go with the men, and I remembered al-Zubayr and his jealousy, for he was the most jealous of people. TheMessenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) realized that I felt shy, so he moved on. I came to al-Zubayr and told him, I met the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) when I was carrying date pits on my head, and he had agroup of his companions with him. He made his camel kneel down for me to ride with him, but I remembered your jealousy. He said, By Allaah, it bothers me more that you have to carry the date pits than that you should ride with him. Asma said: After that, Abu Bakr sent me a servant to take care of the horse, and it was as if I had been liberated from slavery.

(Reported by al-Bukhaari, Fath, 9/319).

This beautiful sahaabi done the following:

Feed the horse, bring it water, sew patches on the bucket, make dough and with the friends of her neighbours also bake bread. And she used to travel to another land to bring HEAVY date pits by carrying them on her head.

Yet our generation believe that a woman is doing her husband a favour by looking after her own children she was pregnant with for 9 months.

:francis:

I wonder, @Cigaal why didn’t the prophet say that she did not need to serve him or that this was unfair to her?

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
Imaam al-Bukhaari (may Allaah have mercy on him) reported in his Saheeh that Asma bint Abi Bakr (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: I got married to al-Zubayr, and he had no wealth on earth and no slaves, nothing except a camel for bringing water and his horse. I used to feed his horse and bring water, and I used to sew patches on the bucket. I made dough but I was not good at baking bread, so my (female) neighbours among the Ansaar used to bake bread for me, and they were sincere women. I used to bring date pits from al-Zubayrs land that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) had given to him, carrying them on my head. This land was two-thirds of a farsakh away. One day I came, carrying the date pits on my head, and I met the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), who had a group of the Ansaar with him. He called me and made his camel kneel down, for me to ride behind him, but I felt too shy to go with the men, and I remembered al-Zubayr and his jealousy, for he was the most jealous of people. TheMessenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) realized that I felt shy, so he moved on. I came to al-Zubayr and told him, I met the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) when I was carrying date pits on my head, and he had agroup of his companions with him. He made his camel kneel down for me to ride with him, but I remembered your jealousy. He said, By Allaah, it bothers me more that you have to carry the date pits than that you should ride with him. Asma said: After that, Abu Bakr sent me a servant to take care of the horse, and it was as if I had been liberated from slavery.

(Reported by al-Bukhaari, Fath, 9/319).

This beautiful sahaabi done the following:

Feed the horse, bring it water, sew patches on the bucket, make dough and with the friends of her neighbours also bake bread. And she used to travel to another land to bring HEAVY date pits by carrying them on her head.

Yet our generation believe that a woman is doing her husband a favour by looking after her own children she was pregnant with for 9 months.

:francis:

I wonder, @Cigaal why didn’t the prophet say that she did not need to serve him or that this was unfair to her?

Your going to have to ask a shafi'I scholar. I'm sure they have evidence to support their position:icon lol::icon lol:

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
The hadiths the shafi'is might use to defend their position could be these.

Narrated Al-Aswad: That he asked 'Aisha "What did the Prophet (ﷺ) use to do in his house?" She replied, "He used to keep himself busy serving his family and when it was the time for prayer he would go for it." Sahih Bukhari 676

'Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) was asked: What did the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) do in his house? She said: He was a human being like any other; he would clean his garment, milk his sheep and serve himself. Musnad Ahmad 26194 Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Albani

Hisham said, "I asked 'Aisha, 'What did the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, do in his house?' She replied, 'He did what one of you would do in his house. He mended sandals and patched garments and sewed." Al-Adab al-Mufrad 540 Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Albani (cf. Musnad Ahmad 24903)

Whether you like it or not this is the position of the shafi'I school. End of. Now I'm going to unwatch this thread:gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending