Husband takes on second wife, but lives to regret it. What advice you giving him?

Therefore if it hurt fatima, a fellow woman then polygny should overall be avoided to prevent the heartbreak of women and the fitna of divorce. Women have every right to refuse sharing their husband. Also the financial pinch is no joke, if the husband takes another wife much less 4 wives, the finances and lifestyle will be of less quality. In these times all I see is cons not pros
no, because hurting women other than Faatimah is not the same as the prophet said “Faatimah is a part of me, and whatever hurts her hurts me.”

but yes if you do fear that your wife's religious commitment may be tested due to polygyny perhaps then it is better to content yourself with one. if you cannot stand him having another wife due to jealousy and fear that you will not be able to fulfill his rights over you then you may ask for khul'

The NFL draft just happened and bitter madow women were crying about these young athletes having cadaan gfs.

Little Becky and Catherine knew there was a chance that these guys would never get drafted but still stuck with them :salute:true queens.

If you wait at the finish line you will be missing out on good men.
AA men in those positions are colorist. Let’s not. Even looking at old rappers. Their first baby mothers are dark skin and then afterwards they get with a mixed looking to white looking woman. Look at that short comedian forget his name. He’s a perfect example.

Yaraye

VIP
The NFL draft just happened and bitter madow women were crying about these young athletes having cadaan gfs.

Little Becky and Catherine knew there was a chance that these guys would never get drafted but still stuck with them :salute:true queens.

If you wait at the finish line you will be missing out on good men.
Once they get drafted, these men are gonna wanna play around. After playing around, they will replace their old cadaan with a new one. They will get replaced, just watch:yacadiim:

Yaraye

VIP
AA men in those positions are colorist. Let’s not. Even looking at old rappers. Their first baby mothers are dark skin and then afterwards they get with a mixed looking to white looking woman. Look at that short comedian forget his name. He’s a perfect example.
yep. There are many examples of this.

Vapour

Press rewind ⏪
Once they get drafted, these men are gonna wanna play around. After playing around, they will replace their old cadaan with a new one. They will get replaced, just watch:yacadiim:
Analysis paralysis. Could happen. Could not. No certainty in anything. Some people live. Others just stay alive. :axvmm9o:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Yes, money and power is a funny thing isn’t it.

It is the root of all modern evil, if you ask me. The second human beings domesticated plants and animals we unlocked a dangerous pandora's box. Suddenly you could now accumulate wealth (livestock and grain) so someone could be more powerful or higher status than someone else. Then dynamics began to form over-time as we got better at agriculture. What if I form a warrior class that guards the livestock and grain and forces an under-class (i.e. peasants) to produce these things? Eventually you get hierarchical civilizations, wholescale slavery, the commodification of women as mere baby-making machines for this ever expanding oppressive engine...

Why is it ever expanding? Well, traditionally agriculture destroys the soil over-time by exposing it to the elements to grow annuals. That's partly why the oldest centers of civilization like Iraq and the Loess Plateau until recently have been desertified to hell. The Nile Valley has only been as resilient as it is due to its consistent flooding dynamics. Same with traditional livestock grazing the way a lot of peoples did non-rotationally and thoughtfully. Eventually you drawn down your local resources and this cheap, low-quality food (i.e. grain-based) overshoots your population so you have to expand, you have to conquer, you have to enslave those people nearby or wipe them out. On and on and on this ravenous machine goes until they sap even this planet down to nothing and maybe sap the next planet and the next planet or maybe, more likely, it never gets to that stage and this sad story ends here on Earth.

We existed as a species for over 300,000 years when we were Hunter-Gatherers. Now it looks like we're liable to end this shit in 10,000. All because we found a way to have power over one another.

I somewhat see man's discovery of agriculture as analogous to our fall from Jannah. Allah's punishment for us for straying from our true nature. All the death, oppression, rape and madness... it's a lesson. I like to think anyway. Human beings always try to find meaning in suffering.

Ladies never invest in a man’s future, because he will replace you once he makes it. Just get him at the finish line, so you can have the pleasure of being an option.

Also do not develop any skills or traits that can trigger a man’s bonding hormone.
Focus only on your looks and your sex appeal, because that’s all men really care about.

Put your interest first and never trust a man, always question his actions and intentions, consult only with females friend preferably divorcees or single women.

Never take advice from either men or happily married women, because they will both lie to you about how wonderful life is as a slave. Wasting your precious life cooking and cleaning for an ungrateful man that will leave you in an instant.

sprinkle sprinkle ladies.

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Ladies never invest in a man’s future, because he will replace you once he makes it. Just get him at the finish line, so you can have the pleasure of being an option.

Also do not develop any skills or traits that can trigger a man’s bonding hormone.
Focus only on your looks and your sex appeal, because that’s all men really care about.

Put your interest first and never trust a man, always question his actions and intentions, consult only with females friend preferably divorcees or single women.

Never take advice from either men or happily married women, because they will both lie to you about how wonderful life is as a slave. Wasting your precious life cooking and cleaning for an ungrateful man that will leave you in an instant.

From what I've seen of your post history, you are the kind who likes to see a woman cry and stress over you. Even miskeen women, run out of tears at some point.

Barbara de builder lmao

Theres no way i'd divorce someone that sacrificed to get us to where we want to be at.
Women like that are queens and should be cherished and looked after.

Barbara de builder lmao

If Barbara the builder was to discover a simple secret, she would level up to the position of a king maker, like our great grandmothers generation. Who controlled their men from the shadows, while they looked innocent and weak.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reminds me of an old saying "Power does not corrupt. Power reveals." I think it's a little iffy and sometimes it does really corrupt otherwise goodhearted people but sometimes, yes, what it really does is reveal what that person would have always been if they had the power to be that.
We all knew people who went from "humble" and "nice," then got a taste of something minor, then changed to completely unhinged, tyrant losers. Power reveals, and it corrupts, but only corrupts what is already there to reveal. The signs of those so-called miskeens were always there. They were performatively good because their characters were weak in an environment where they thought that mode yielded safety, not because they were good by natural choice.

In truth, I observe the traits of those people and see it from a mile away. It is always ugly and unsightly but never surprising.

Trending