Husband tag:Niqabi Somali girl with her tattoo covered Husband.

lol this is a good example of what Somali community is like

The women are ultra religious and are forced to stay at home and the men are tatted up and living that gangsta lifestyle
Gdbydcjkssujczdrjjfdvbmkouredcvhgfdjvcsxvhdgjjbdfjkknvdgkkuysfvnvddgjkjcxsetjkknvxdvnkiyffvnkugfcvjkvffjvcbgbf

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

img_8446-1.jpg

Is she half-Arab or Arabised Somali to be using "Ummu" to refer to herself?

Why do Somalis think they have to adopt Arab culture when they become religious.

Cringeworthy

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Knowles notice how all the hypocrites are saying he's a nice guy and we shouldn't judge him.

The "guys" and I use the term guys loosely are disgusting. I don't care how nice he is, he doesn't look Muslim. You hypocrite dimwits.

Muji

VIP
@Knowles notice how all the hypocrites are saying he's a nice guy and we shouldn't judge him.

The "guys" and I use the term guys loosely are disgusting. I don't care how nice he is, he doesn't look Muslim. You hypocrite dimwits.

Lol sis if it was a ajanabi I guarantee this xalimo would have been a laughing stock

Somali men in general don’t have a problem when Somali women date/marry gangsters the only problem they have is when he is black. Proving it’s about racism rather than the well-being of the xalimo.

Honestly I’m sick and disgusted with their hypocrisy. Why can’t they just leave us alone?

Gibiin-Udug

Lol sis if it was a ajanabi I guarantee this xalimo would have been a laughing stock

Somali men in general don’t have a problem when Somali women date/marry gangsters the only problem they have is when he is black. Proving it’s about racism rather than the well-being of the xalimo.

Honestly I’m sick and disgusted with their hypocrisy. Why can’t they just leave us alone?
I'm also sick and tired of them, like why did we get this unlucky to deal with bunch of ignorant, fugly, incels. I'm disgusted to the core upon reading the replies.

Muji

VIP
I'm also sick and tired of them, like we did we get this unlucky to deal with bunch of ignorant, fugly, incels. I'm disgusted to the core upon reading the replies.

Sis I have no idea.

We have ugly incels who hate women on the right and predatory faux feminists on the left. At this point we need to collect our things and start marrying ajanabi. I’m all up for mixing with indoyaare

Gibiin-Udug

Sis I have no idea.

We have ugly incels who hate women on the right and predatory faux feminists on the left. At this point we need to collect our things and start marrying ajanabi. I’m all up for mixing with indoyaare
Hold up now sis, I'm not into Indhoyars.

He's actually a wonderful person. Known him over 10 years. He is half somali. But raised and grew up around somalis. He love tattoos.......and he used to love weed. A loving positive hippie is how i would describe him growing up. But one of those people whoever come across him likes him cause he is such a nice guy.

half somali and half what?

they look shanshi semi bantu somalis, AKA cad cad

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Sis I have no idea.

Y'all need Bosniak men in your lives. Pluses: We are handsome, tall and MUSLIM.

You also need to make me able to rate posts again.

World

VIP
It’s hilarious how whenever somali women marry out, they can never get better than a black thug revert.

Trending