Husband exposes his wife's cheating thanks to a smart fan app

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
We have to find the underlying reason as to why she would cheat on him. Was he being abusive to her? Was she not attracted to him? Did she lose chemistry with him?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
We have to find the underlying reason as to why she would cheat on him. Was he being abusive to her? Was she not attracted to him? Did she lose chemistry with him?
Are you trying to put the blame on the victim?!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Isn't it obvious??? Reading the article, the cuck described the other Cheater- male as "young co-worker", Married & has three children already.

This tells me- The Cheater male is more confident than the pathetic older cuck, is More viral in testosterone given he is already a father of three at such a young age. It says he has a big sexual appetite. What they call machine breeders of human on earth.

And the gaxbah was a victim of his aggressive shukaansi & her husband's lack of sexual energy based on his writing skills.

Also, the cuck obviously has a history of being cheated on, thats why he put that spy app in the first place. it tells me there is something significantly wrong with him.

Maybe he is not sexually aggressive? Gay? Beta?

I'd say, this is happening more frequent all over the world than you can imagine. Sad. :)

Last edited:
Isn't it obvious??? Reading the article, the cuck described the other Cheater- male as "young co-worker", Married & has three children already.

This tells me- The Cheater male is more confident than the pathetic older cuck, is More viral in testosterone given he is already a father of three at such a young age. It says he has a big sexual appetite. What they call machine breeders of human on earth.

And the gaxbah was a victim of his aggressive shukaansi & her husband's lack of sexual energy based on his writing skills.

Also, the cuck obviously has a history of being cheated on, thats why he put that spy app in the first place. it tells me there is something significantly wrong with him.

Maybe he is not sexually aggressive? Gay? Beta?

I'd say, this is happening more frequent all over the world than you can imagine. Sad. :)
Me reading Basra's analysis

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Me reading Basra's analysis

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Do u wanna hear something funny? Walaahi sometimes i re-read my own analysis, and is amazed how can it come from me? Walaahi this is not self boasting. loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool