Hurry! Come to my Twitter space. I am hosting legendary Larry_The_Puntite

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Ar Soomaalidan maxaa daray, kulaha we should implement eugenics in Somalia !!

He is a British somalia that is speaking.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
"This space has ended".

You should start recording smh.

it was indeed very productive interview of Larry_The_Puntite.

The man is full of wisdom.

although it was way past his time (Malaysian time..I think they already in Monday) the legend stayed on

it was indeed very productive interview of Larry_The_Puntite.

The man is full of wisdom.

although it was way past his time (Malaysian time..I think they already in Monday) the legend stayed on

The Crypto talk was fruitful although I felt like the focus on Bitcoin was too much, he never really explained the Monero hype enough and dismissed XRP which I think is a great token to have in the bag, nonetheless I like the guys mindset wish he went back to being more of a presence online.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The Crypto talk was fruitful although I felt like the focus on Bitcoin was too much, he never really explained the Monero hype enough and dismissed XRP which I think is a great token to have in the bag, nonetheless I like the guys mindset wish he went back to being more of a presence online.

The shocking moment was when he explained how he was confronted by Miss Buuq of the podcast Sheeko & Shax

apparently she got pissed off at him when she saw his reply to an article @AbdiFreedom posted abt her dad’s immigration scam.

he stated that she confronted him.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Trending