Hur al ayn (men only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Bro ever wondered how sub par earth women don't wanna share their man with other women but perfect jannah houris don't mind sharing you with dozens of other jannah houris???:mjkkk:

Bro ever wondered how sub par earth women don't wanna share their man with other women but perfect jannah houris don't mind sharing you with dozens of other jannah houris???:mjkkk:
Exactly if only half the muslim women in the world knew that their man was up praying fajr for them hur al ayn.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
You should think of departing this world having won the pleasure of Allah first. Just imagine the hottest most beautiful women ever with fully developed breasts and big eyes. (In beauty) they are like rubies and coral as Allah SWT described them.

Horta why are they white? What if i want a gorgeous ebony woman? :icon lol:

They're @Slickback 's fantasy kkkk
Because according to whoever came up with Islam, white skin is considered a desirable thing and dark skin is undesirable. It's why the Quran talks about the faces of those being sent to hell being turned black and those being sent to paradise being turned white. It might possibly also be related to certain hadiths reminding us over and over again about how white Muhammad's skin was.

Or maybe this Hadith from Sunan Ibn Madjah which associates dark skin with being undesirable.

"Do not marry women for their beauty. It is possible that their beauty may destroy them.
Do not marry women for their wealth. It is possible that their wealth may make them rebellious
instead. Marry them on the basis of their faith. And a black and unattractive maid who is religious, is better (than them both)."

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Because according to whoever came up with Islam, white skin is considered a desirable thing and dark skin is undesirable. It's why the Quran talks about the faces of those being sent to hell being turned black and those being sent to paradise being turned white. It might possibly also be related to certain hadiths reminding us over and over again about how white Muhammad's skin was.

Or maybe this Hadith from Sunan Ibn Madjah which associates dark skin with being undesirable.

"Do not marry women for their beauty. It is possible that their beauty may destroy them.
Do not marry women for their wealth. It is possible that their wealth may make them rebellious
instead. Marry them on the basis of their faith. And a black and unattractive maid who is religious, is better (than them both)."

Two things

1. People sent to paradise will not necessarily be turned into Caucasian white - it's referring to Noor. A radiating light will reflect from them.

2. People sent to Hell may darken from the ashes of burning fire. If Fire was red, does it mean Allah hates redheads :icon lol:

Lastly, the Hadith is about context. Black skin was considered unnatractive in ancient Arabia. It is directed at bedouins who may have had black maids to encourage them to look past the race and status of the women in their communities.

If Allah preferred White over Black, why didn't He choose a prophet from Ancient Rome, the epitome of white power? Why did He give victory to Black Muslims who conquered Andalusia?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They are not white as you guys think (European white women) They are are different breed, we really cant imagine them. The whiteness could be referring to the light on their faces and bodies

I remember reading a hadith saying if one Houri revealed her just a part of a skin the whole earth would be blinded by light.

We cannot imagine these wonderous creatures. But they are aptly described in Quran and hadith

Two things

1. People sent to paradise will not necessarily be turned into Caucasian white - it's referring to Noor. A radiating light will reflect from them.

2. People sent to Hell may darken from the ashes of burning fire. If Fire was red, does it mean Allah hates redheads :icon lol:

Lastly, the Hadith is about context. Black skin was considered unnatractive in ancient Arabia. It is directed at bedouins who may have had black maids to encourage them to look past the race and status of the women in their communities.

If Allah preferred White over Black, why didn't He choose a prophet from Ancient Rome, the epitome of white power? Why did He give victory to Black Muslims who conquered Andalusia?
Here's Ibn Kathir's tafsir about the Quran verse I'm talking about:

"On the Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection) when some faces will become white and some faces will become black; as for those whose faces will become black (to them will be said): "Did you reject faith after accepting it Then taste the torment (in Hell) for rejecting faith.'') (107. And for those whose faces will become white, they will be in Allah's mercy (Paradise), therein they shall dwell forever.)"

Sounds to me like the face change happens before going to their final destinations. Not seeing anything about their faces being black because of ash. Not to mention that says nothing about how the people in paradise end up with white faces. Or is the air in paradise saturated with Diana cream?

"If Allah preferred White over Black, why didn't He choose a prophet from Ancient Rome"

Because an Arab is the one who invented Islam. And just like you described in ancient Arabia black skin was unattractive. This cultural perception managed to seep its way into Islam.

"Why did He give victory to Black Muslims who conquered Andalusia?"

This is just silly and off topic. First of all, the North African Berbers who were the foot soldiers that conquered Iberia weren't black. Second, even if they were, one instance of black success wouldn't prove that Allah is somehow on their side. Third, all the verse I'm talking about mentions is how undesirable black skin is, not that Allah is opposed to people with black skin.

TekNiKo

VIP

"On the Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection) when some faces will become white and some faces will become black; as for those whose faces will become black (to them will be said): "Did you reject faith after accepting it Then taste the torment (in Hell) for rejecting faith.'') (107. And for those whose faces will become white, they will be in Allah's mercy (Paradise), therein they shall dwell forever.)"

Sounds to me like the face change happens before going to their final destinations. Not seeing anything about their faces being black because of ash. Not to mention that says nothing about how the people in paradise end up with white faces. Or is the air in paradise saturated with Diana cream?

"If Allah preferred White over Black, why didn't He choose a prophet from Ancient Rome"

Because an Arab is the one who invented Islam. And just like you described in ancient Arabia black skin was unattractive. This cultural perception managed to seep its way into Islam.

This is just silly and off topic. First of all, the North African Berbers who were the foot soldiers that conquered Iberia weren't black. Second, even if they were, one instance of black success wouldn't prove that Allah is somehow on their side. Third, all the verse I'm talking about mentions is how undesirable black skin is, not that Allah is opposed to people with black skin.

Theres a whole surah named after a dark skinned Nubian Muslim Luqman, nice try trying to paint the Lord as racist though rofl!

Theres a whole surah named after a dark skinned Nubian Muslim Luqman, nice try trying to paint the Lord as racist though rofl!
Do you think if the Quran talked about those who will go to paradise will have their skin whitened and those who go to hell will have their skin darkened it would make Allah racist?

Is this your limit to how much you're willing to believe the Quran?

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Do you think if the Quran talked about those who will go to paradise will have their skin whitened and those who go to hell will have their skin darkened would make Allah racist?

Is this your limit to how much you will believe the Quran?
You are a liar, our religion doesnt tolerate racism let alone the Lord, heres how the Prophet dealt with a racist incident

Abu Dharr, the leader of the tribe of Ghifar, and one who accepted Islam in its early days, narrates:

Once I was conversing with Bilal. Our conversation gave way to a dispute. Angry with him, the following insult burst from my mouth: 'You cannot comprehend this, O son of a black woman!'

As Islam expressly forbade all kinds of racial, tribal and colour discrimination, Bilal was both upset and greatly angered.

A while later a man came and told me that the Messenger of God, upon him be peace and blessings, summoned me. I went to him immediately. He said to me:

'I have been informed that you addressed Bilal as the son of a black woman.'

I was deeply ashamed and could say nothing. God's Messenger continued his reprimand: 'This means you still retain the standards and judgements of the pre-Islamic days of ignorance. Islam has eradicated all those false standards or measures judging people by blood, fame, colour or wealth. It has established that the best and most honourable of men is he who is the most pious and upright in conduct. Is it right to defame a believer just because he is black?'

Abu Dharr felt profound remorse. He went straight to Bilal's house and, putting his head on the threshold, said: 'This head will not rise from here until the blessed feet of Bilal tread on the face of foolish, impolite Abu Dharr.'

Bilal responded: 'That face deserves to be kissed, not trodden upon', and forgave Abu Dharr.

Disgusting x-rated concept of heaven, how utterly depraved. Eternal erections even, you have got to be kidding me
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ:

Picture1.jpg

You are a liar, our religion doesnt tolerate racism let alone the Lord, heres how the Prophet dealt with a racist incident

Abu Dharr, the leader of the tribe of Ghifar, and one who accepted Islam in its early days, narrates:

Once I was conversing with Bilal. Our conversation gave way to a dispute. Angry with him, the following insult burst from my mouth: 'You cannot comprehend this, O son of a black woman!'

As Islam expressly forbade all kinds of racial, tribal and colour discrimination, Bilal was both upset and greatly angered.

A while later a man came and told me that the Messenger of God, upon him be peace and blessings, summoned me. I went to him immediately. He said to me:

'I have been informed that you addressed Bilal as the son of a black woman.'

I was deeply ashamed and could say nothing. God's Messenger continued his reprimand: 'This means you still retain the standards and judgements of the pre-Islamic days of ignorance. Islam has eradicated all those false standards or measures judging people by blood, fame, colour or wealth. It has established that the best and most honourable of men is he who is the most pious and upright in conduct. Is it right to defame a believer just because he is black?'

Abu Dharr felt profound remorse. He went straight to Bilal's house and, putting his head on the threshold, said: 'This head will not rise from here until the blessed feet of Bilal tread on the face of foolish, impolite Abu Dharr.'

Bilal responded: 'That face deserves to be kissed, not trodden upon', and forgave Abu Dharr.
I never said the Quran was racist (not yet at least). I told you what the Quran says will happen on the day of judgement. I used a tafsir from Ibn Kathir when telling you what that verse says.

You are the one who said that was racist.

According to you the idea of making those who go to paradise have white skin and those who go to hell have black skin is racist. Take a look at your response, it doesn't address the verse I'm talking about. Instead it talks about how Bilal shouldn't have been discriminated against because of his skin colour. A lovely story but completely irrelevant to my point.

You have to understand that when I present to you a Quranic verse that (according to even you) is racist, the response should be directly about that verse and how it isn't racist. Instead your response is "see how against racism Islam is in these other references!"

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

If the idea is that white is better than black, why stop at skin colour? Allah should turn my hair into an Elvis Preseley hairstyle and give me blue eyes too.

Stop misinterpreting His signs to decieve Muslims.

There is no denying the Arabs had a jaahil culture, some say it was the worst culture at the time and thats why they were sent a Prophet.

The Prophets last sermon explicitly said a Black man is no better than a White man and an Arab is no better than a non Arab, except in piety.

Besides, Blacks were not the only people discriminated in Arabia, low caste tribes, gypsies, Jews, Persians etc were considered undesirable.

I was providing that example to avoid people having doubts about Muslim racial solidarity.

TekNiKo

VIP
I never said the Quran was racist (not yet at least). I told you what the Quran says will happen on the day of judgement. I used a tafsir from Ibn Kathir when telling you what that verse says.

You are the one who said that was racist.

According to you the idea of making those who go to paradise have white skin and those who go to hell have black skin is racist. Take a look at your response, it doesn't address the verse I'm talking about. Instead it talks about how Bilal shouldn't have been discriminated against because of his skin colour. A lovely story but completely irrelevant to my point.

You have to understand that when I present to you a Quranic verse that (according to even you) is racist, the response should be directly about that verse and how it isn't racist. Instead your response is "see how against racism Islam is in these other references!"

Dont put words in my mouth your the one who is assertung racism. I never denied those verses, indeed the believers will have nuur on their faces but this has nothing to do with race. A black pious believer will have his face shining while the white kaafir has a darkened face

What does this have to do with your original assertion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts