Hunter x Hunter is coming back

Grimmer

Reer guri
Hopefully he actually finishes hunter hunter and just doesn't release two chapters and goes on another hiatus.
I understand how he feels, from being over worked with YuYu Hakusho to receiving death threats. I definitely want to see him put in a little more work on HxH.

Hopefully he actually finishes hunter hunter and just doesn't release two chapters and goes on another hiatus.
He's 100% not finishing HxH for another 10 years. The dark continent arc alone is going to take forever to wrap up. My unborn children will be teenagers by the time we see Gon in the story again lol

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
man this manga takes the piss. I tried reading it and its like reading a fucking book so much text on each panel

Feel like a battered housewife who's being promised I wouldn't get smacked anymore lol, I'm not holding my breath. My best guess is that his wife's Sailor Moon money's starting to dry up and he can't NEET it up anymore. Just hope the fucker doesn't up and die on us like Miura did :lolbron:
He has severe health issues, so I think after a couple of years of working too hard again, he's going out the Miura way. Or maybe he'll get a bad diagnosis like Satoshi Kon.