Hunter X Hunter is Back

NidarNidar

Punisher
I Stopped at when the leader of Lopobia family showed up in front of baam, gonna continue reading soon
It's getting to juicy fight soon, gonna let it build up for a few weeks and binge, SIU is being worked like a dog by line, I expect he might be gone for another year at this rate.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Vagabond has no anime, the original is perfection, it's in my top 5 next to Beserk, One Piece, HxH and TOG.
My bad i read it as vinland saga

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
The dragon ball super manga is such a huge disappointment they been recapping a whole movie 1for1 for a whole year. It plummeted in sales and popularity.

I swear dragon ball is the most famous anime and is a billion dollar IP but they don't give it the love it deserves.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP

Internet Nomad

VIP
they keep milking the f*ck out of it
Have you heard of the leaked potential new series the are planning โ€œDragon ball Magicโ€ it sounds horrible.

The Summery is Goku become a kid again. This time supreme kai is also a kid too because this demon put a spell on both of them. So they explore the universe to find the demon and reverse the spell.

It sounds like something a 6 year old came up with.Its just going to be more nostalgia bait for GT and OG dragon ball fans. The thing is half the fan base is too young to remember either.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Have you heard of the leaked potential new series the are planning โ€œDragon ball Magicโ€ it sounds horrible.

The Summery is Goku become a kid again. This time supreme kai is also a kid too because this demon put a spell on both of them. So they explore the universe to find the demon and reverse the spell.

It sounds like something a 6 year old came up with.Its just going to be more nostalgia bait for GT and OG dragon ball fans. The thing is half the fan base is too young to remember either.
GT is so trash and yet they make a copy of trash

Internet Nomad

VIP

Trending

Latest posts