hungry Mob kills and eats hyena in Hargeysa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the clan that practices qori ismaris. They wipe stick on their futo and turn into waraabayaal. They ate him before he turned back to human so no one figures out their secret. Poor guy:damn:

Thought hyenas were extinct or fled Somalia.

are you crazy,the amount of livestock somali has,where is the predator besides the human,even animals in the serengeti park migrate to drink water from jubba river during the draught season and their predators follow suit.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
are you crazy,the amount of livestock somali has,where is the predator besides the human,even animals in the serengeti park migrate to drink water from jubba river during the draught season and their predators follow suit.

I don't understand what you implying here? I just thought hyenas crossed the border fleeing from the bullet. I haven't seen flocks of wildlife animals being showcased anywhere/Social media even. Are you saying Somalia has thousands of hyenas? Livestock really?

I don't understand what you implying here? I just thought hyenas crossed the border fleeing from the bullet. I haven't seen flocks of wildlife animals being showcased anywhere/Social media even. Are you saying Somalia has thousands of hyenas? Livestock really?

Lol,animals live and thrive in areas where there is a constant supply of water and food,my self,i have seen wild boar,countless hyena,different varities of foxes,hipppos,gazelle, and even zebra that is just few km from balcad.
me and my grandma was attacked by brown hyena when i was 10 years ,so yes it has undocumented wildlife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending