Hungary passes law banning the 'promotion' of LGBTQ content to minors!

I wanted to be fire truck when I was young imagine if the tech existed to turn me into one :damsel: Point is kids at that age are dumb as f*ck and susceptible to anything
Adults can't be brainwashed as easily so they target children under the guise of "educating them".
It's essentially goverment backed child-grooming. Austistic children are particularly susceptible to this filth.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I guess we have to wait and see but I don't believe Saudi Arabia or other successful Muslim countries will ever get to a point where LGBT is ok. Japan and Korea is possible tho.
Korea would never at least for the coming generations. They worried about their declining birth rates and approving homos is gonna make that worse.
From my time there, they see it as unnatural but because they have that Asian mindset it’s “I won’t beat them in the streets but I don’t approve”. Also gays in korea are why they have hiv, aids, stds. Also, during the pandemic, gay clubs were the cause of a major spike so they highkey went back 15 years last year.
Even if korea did accept it wouldn’t be like america, they law requires celebs to put bandages on their tattoos on television so it doesn’t harm kids, you really think they’d ever allow gays/trannys? Bisinka
15D6DB48-7D7D-4713-8A61-763B7F4ACB3C.png
8DEBB7B2-B639-4E76-B1AE-DA751EF625B8.jpeg

Korea would never at least for the coming generations. They worried about their declining birth rates and approving homos is gonna make that worse.
From my time there, they see it as unnatural but because they have that Asian mindset it’s “I won’t beat them in the streets but I don’t approve”. Also gays in korea are why they have hiv, aids, stds. Also, during the pandemic, gay clubs were the cause of a major spike so they highkey went back 15 years last year.
Even if korea did accept it wouldn’t be like america, they law requires celebs to put bandages on their tattoos on television so it doesn’t harm kids, you really think they’d ever allow gays/trannys? Bisinka
View attachment 189166View attachment 189167

Trending