Hundreds of HOYOS pour into the streets brandishing AK-47 to retaliate against Kenya

Status
Not open for further replies.
you call that hundreds?

also just a few have ak47 bro, the rest have rocks and mindhi

1601198587418.png

2 Aks= 100 Aks?
Garbo is far from Elwak. This is what I hate about Somalis. They make noise for few days and never remember/ address the problem thoroughly. The victims will be forgotten before they even decompose.

goes to show the core and strength of a Somali society are the women, but still weren't the buuns calling us naago dhabacyos who cant fight, where are their men to pick up arms and fight, As a muslim i feel it for reer gedo but you cant say they didnt bring it on themselves, AUN to the innocents but...

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
goes to show the core and strength of a Somali society are the women, but still weren't the buuns calling us naago ********s who cant fight, where are their men to pick up arms and fight, As a muslim i feel it for reer gedo but you cant say they didnt bring it on themselves, AUN to the innocents but...
And who the f*ck are you? Nobody need your pity, and we are more then capable of acting on our words. The question is how and when.
Proves to show both our men and women are ready to defend their region and at least loyal to their Gedo adminstration, against these kuffar and dhabolaf.

And who the f*ck are you? Nobody need your pity, and we are more then capable of acting on our words. The question is how and when.
Proves to show both our men and women are ready to defend their region and at least loyal to their Gedo adminstration, against these kuffar and dhabolaf.
oh how I pity the inhabitants of ghetto, got Ethiopians and Kenyans in their region whilst their diaspora mutter "we are more than capable of acting on our words" whilst their own kin Farmaajo is talking about Somaliland instead of mourning for his own and defending them, your men are nowhere to be seen whilst the Women are forced to fight with 2 aks and machetes, CEEB CEEB CEEB! You spearchuckers dont get it do you? Gedo must come under JL authority or this shitshow will continue, you are not fit to be rulers, the only kuffar and dhabolaf is your Baba Siyad and Cheeseman, get it together ghetto folks your turning into a hashtag #ProtectGedo:snoop:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
oh how I pity the inhabitants of ghetto, got Ethiopians and Kenyans in their region whilst their diaspora mutter "we are more than capable of acting on our words" whilst their own kin Farmaajo is talking about Somaliland instead of mourning for his own and defending them, your men are nowhere to be seen whilst the Women are forced to fight with 2 aks and machetes, CEEB CEEB CEEB! You spearchuckers dont get it do you? Gedo must come under JL authority or this shitshow will continue, you are not fit to be rulers, the only kuffar and dhabolaf is your Baba Siyad and Cheeseman, get it together ghetto folks your turning into a hashtag #ProtectGedo:snoop:
Horta, why does it involve you. Don't you have some cavemen masquareding as ISIS to deal with. Or your cousins flipfloping. Gedo and Jubbaland should be the least of your worries. I deal with Blackie and the gang, and as the common belief goes, he ain't my governor. Siad Barre AUN is 100x more of a man then any of your leaders combined. Hate it, or love it, Mohamed Abdullahi is your president today, tommorow and maybe 2020+.The dhabolaf is the Kenyan stoogeman Blackie and those that support him. The kaffir is the Kenyans and the Ethiopians. Nobody needs a pity, espically from a lousy c*nt like you. Puntieprince kulaha. Its really not your issue, nor your input. Gedo is producing leaders, sitting in Villa Somalia today is a Marehan. Focus on your Tribal enclave. Simple really, the Kenyans are playing it and go, and I have the SNA fighting back. As long as I have a man from Kenya, protected by Kenyans in his hut in Kismayo, claiming to be governer, then I can do anything to resist. Keep in your lane and I keep in mine, simple really. Go Faan over your village in Puntland or something, and sit this one out. Jubbaland is not your problem. Your a newcomer and a child, ceeb.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Horta, why does it involve you. Don't you have some cavemen masquareding as ISIS to deal with. Or your cousins flipfloping. Gedo and Jubbaland should be the least of your worries. I deal with Blackie and the gang, and as the common belief goes, he ain't my governor. Siad Barre AUN is 100x more of a man then any of your leaders combined. Hate it, or love it, Mohamed Abdullahi is your president today, tommorow and maybe 2020+.The dhabolaf is the Kenyan stoogeman Blackie and those that support him. The kaffir is the Kenyans and the Ethiopians. Nobody needs a pity, espically from a lousy c*nt like you. Puntieprince kulaha. Its really not your issue, nor your input. Gedo is producing leaders, sitting in Villa Somalia today is a Marehan. Focus on your Tribal enclave. Simple really, the Kenyans are playing it and go, and I have the SNA fighting back. As long as I have a man from Kenya, protected by Kenyans in his hut in Kismayo, claiming to be governer, then I can do anything to resist. Keep in your lane and I keep in mine, simple really. Go Faan over your village in Puntland or something, and sit this one out. Jubbaland is not your problem. Your a newcomer and a child, ceeb.
Damn you got touched
Calaacal weynaaa

good job puntiteprince :dwill:

Ive got nothing to fear about 40 men isolated in mountains far from civilisations, why dont you worry about your kin joining Alshabaab and travelling all the way to PL just to get their heads blown off by PSF, Jubbaland involves me as Kismayo is our stronghold and JL is an ally to us, Mudane Madobe was able to clear Shabab from JL and brought peace to his region whilst ghetto people were trying to unaka leh, Embarrassing that the man you claim to be a president from Gedo hasnt done jack shit for his people suffering in Somalia whether it be Galmudug or Gedo, and We're the newcomers? Harti were the first in Kismayo, Kablalax in the surrounding area, YOU ARE THE NEWCOMER. dw we will civilise, clothe, feed and give a home to your MX puntites in saaxo:yousmart:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Ive got nothing to fear about 40 men isolated in mountains far from civilisations, why dont you worry about your kin joining Alshabaab and travelling all the way to PL just to get their heads blown off by PSF, Jubbaland involves me as Kismayo is our stronghold and JL is an ally to us, Mudane Madobe was able to clear Shabab from JL and brought peace to his region whilst ghetto people were trying to unaka leh, Embarrassing that the man you claim to be a president from Gedo hasnt done jack shit for his people suffering in Somalia whether it be Galmudug or Gedo, and We're the newcomers? Harti were the first in Kismayo, Kablalax in the surrounding area, YOU ARE THE NEWCOMER. dw we will civilise, clothe, feed and give a home to your MX puntites in saaxo:yousmart:
Haye, wallahi whatever makes you sleep at night. I really don't need to give a damn, cause the facts on the ground are the truth really. If Madoobe truly cleared out Jubbaland of AS, then whats with the Kenyan forces. My kins ain't joining AS, nor travelling, but I cannot say the same for you. Clean your backyard first, before coming for others. If (Harti) are the majority of JL , why afraid of 1M1V. Farmajo was too miskeen and cared for others before his own. Kindness killed him. Claim Kismayo for all I care, Jubbaland is not only Kismayo is it now.

Reer Saaxo meh. Wargadac and MJs have a good relationship, good on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending