Hundreds of Hindus hold a cow urine drinking party to help fight off coronavirus

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11175019/hindus-hold-cow-urine-drinking-party-fight-coronavirus/

Some 200 people belonging to a group called the Akhil Bharat Hindu Mahasabha (All India Hindu Union) met in Delhi today in the hope of protecting themselves from the deadly bug.

So far, there have been 84 cases of Covid-19 in the country.
NINTCHDBPICT000570831067.jpg

Two people have died.

:silanyolaugh: They never fail to make me laugh. I like to imagine the guy who has a urine fetish got caught doing it and so convinced everyone else it was to cure himself.

:silanyolaugh: They never fail to make me laugh. I like to imagine the guy who has a urine fetish got caught doing it and so convinced everyone else it was to cure himself.

It gets even worse... these guys have "cow dung fights" too. Hinduism has to be the filthiest religion on earth.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
There is a Saudi research on camel urine and its effect on mice which says:
Camel urine treatment was found to cause a significant cytotoxic effect in the bone marrow cells of mice.

it reduced the levels of nucleic acids, proteins, glutathione and increased malondialdehyde concentration due to its prooxidant nature.

Pretreatment with camel urine increased the cytotoxicity of CP and intensified the CP induced reduction of liver nucleic acids, glutathione and increased the MDA concentration. The increase of CP induced cytotoxicity appears to be partly due to the additive effect of the two treatments on cellular lipid peroxidation.
So if anybody give cow or camel urine and said it is sunna, don't accept it.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Corona is the least of these dirty muhhfuckas issues , if corona came from China imagine what will come from India soon which is even dirtier than China and pretty much same population

Corona is the least of these dirty muhhfuckas issues , if corona came from China imagine what will come from India soon which is even dirtier than China and pretty much same population

If corona came from India then we would totally be screwed. Those motherfuckers would spread it like wild fire and kill off half their population

Trending

Latest posts