Hundreds of Ethiopian trucks stranded at Berbera port

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Ethiopian truck drivers have been stranded in the port of Berbera after World Food Program delayed the date for loading the trucks which transport to Ethiopia. The truck drivers called on Somaliland government to intervene as they run out of daily day needs. There are 130 trucks that are currently stranded at the port.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Excuse him for the minor mistake . 130 trucks is still about 130 more than what you’d see in the small and mediocre Bosaso port :pachah1:
You can't say anything to me sxb. Construction has started on a massive port in my tuulo. I'm on top of the world today.
:rejoice:

Horta, where's your tuulo? I don't think I've ever seen you mention it. Got something to hide, langaab?
:sass2:

There’s nothing to brag about in Punania. You guys don’t even get respectable airlines flying there and now you want to bootyclap about a new port smaller than Bosaso and Kismayo port :chrisfreshhah:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
There’s nothing to brag about in Punania. You guys don’t even get respectable airlines flying there and now you want to bootyclap about a new port smaller than Bosaso and Kismayo port :chrisfreshhah:
You still haven't answered the question. Where is your toiletless tuulo and where do you poo when you go back to visit?
:russ:

The lack of news articles about Hobyo port is troubling . In fact I don’t think that port will ever be finished it sounds like a scam .

1. No news articles other than random Somali sites

2. No information about the supposed Chinese company building Hobyo port

3. The one and only highway connecting that port will go to Galkacyo which only has a population of 150k which means this port won’t be seeing a return on investment at all.

It all seems like a scam

DRACO

VIP
Puntland is closed off to the world ,no one invests there because they don't trust the government / pirates there . No one even visits PL ,my mother's birth town (Maydh) gets more intl tourists than all of Mamulka buuntlaand.

You still haven't answered the question. Where is your toiletless tuulo and where do you poo when you go back to visit?
:russ:

Stop trying to change the topic langaabyahow. What’s the matter? Is it getting too hot in here for you ? Hobyo tuulo has 11k inhabitants and Hobyo district has 60k inhabitants. You are textbook definition Langaab

Puntland is closed off to the world ,no one invests there because they don't trust the government / pirates there . No one visits PL my mother's birth town Maydh gets more intl tourists than all of Mamulka buuntlaand.

Not even 1 respectable airline will fly there. Definition of Langaab. They get no ratings. Internationally they are known as a more corrupt version of SL. Always trying to copy us

Ethiopia remains highly dependant on SL for access to goods, and Somalia remains highly dependent on Ethiopia for AMISOM and clout:hemad: SL is Ethiopias closest access point to their large population, and will remain. Imagine after 25 years when the new upgraded port is fully managed by us dhalinyaro :lawd:

The new port is even smaller than Bosaso port :pachah1:

You are on top of nothing. Just a little
The lack of news articles about Hobyo port is troubling . In fact I don’t think that port will ever be finished it sounds like a scam .

1. No news articles other than random Somali sites

2. No information about the supposed Chinese company building Hobyo port

3. The one and only highway connecting that port will go to Galkacyo which only has a population of 150k which means this port won’t be seeing a return on investment at all.

It all seems like a scam
The lack of hobyo port progress seems about right. I think ur confusing garacad with hobyo. Quick go do some google search

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts