Hundreds of African Americans resettle in Ghana

Status
Not open for further replies.
African-Americans lived in America for over 500 years and were in the USA longer than most Jewish, Irish, Polish, and Italian Americans
Still treated like shit though even though they built the cadan house twice after thr brits burned it down

Tukraq

VIP
Keep them and their trashy "culture "far away from Somalia. :bell:
:farmajoyaab: If it weren’t for them how would reer gedo have gotten an education
2c97906113488159062df3a9d406c712.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
African Americans were in America before most whites in America honestly:bell: also there’s no reason to return to the backwards starving backstabbers that sold them during the slave trade:gucciwhat: they should work towards creating there own nation in America like Malcom x talked about and secced with several states

Tukraq

VIP
African Americans were in America before most whites in America honestly:bell: also there’s no reason to return to the backwards starving backstabbers that sold them during the slave trade:gucciwhat: they should work towards creating there own nation in America like Malcom x talked about and secced with several states
Like Muhammad ali said, he wouldn’t marry an African women because when he went there they were almost a different species and he considerd it race mixing:lolbron: African Americans aren’t Bantu
MUhammad-John-Lair-512x738-208x300.jpg
they need there own state like Malcolm x said before he was going to take that proposal to the UN and they killed him, it would have been a succesful nation lowkey
upload_2019-4-21_16-0-0.jpeg

@Tukraq
Balayo dhagaweeyn waxba ha ii qoslin..
You know is the truth.. Adeer nextime you take shots at Gedo it's gonna be a ring match between you and me.. Match will be held in Gedo and they'll be singing abdisamad boomaye :shaq:

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq
Balayo dhagaweeyn waxba ha ii qoslin..
You know is the truth.. Adeer nextime you take shots at Gedo it's gonna be a ring match between you and me.. Match will be held in Gedo and they'll be singing abdisamad boomaye :shaq:
Sahib I just mentioned how an African American made a big difference in your area:mahubowtf: and brought you guys food and built your first school to educate you guys:gaasdrink: why are you mad at facts

Sahib I just mentioned how an African American made a big difference in your area:mahubowtf: and brought you guys food and built your first school to educate you guys:gaasdrink: why are you mad at facts

Now it's you guys.
Anyways most Somali regions receive aid. So it's not something only exclusive to Gedo.

Tukraq

VIP
Now it's you guys.
Anyways most Somali regions receive aid. So it's not something only exclusive to Gedo.

images

Yeah This African American also helped against the drought tbh:farmajoyaab: they seem like good allies who also hate Bantus, but that gedo situation was crucial the guy was literallly building your guys infrastructure:bell: so I was saying it wouldn’t be such a negative
CqJat3nWAAAuVUe.jpg

Here’s Kareem Abdul jabber coaching team somalia:salute:

@Tukraq

How many schools did 50 cent build in Gedo horta? It's long time ago he visited so I can't remember much of his visit..
Truth be told any development small or big is welcome..

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

How many schools did 50 cent build in Gedo horta? It's long time ago he visited so I can't remember much of his visit..
Truth be told any development small or big is welcome..
I don’t remember, but I think AA’s should secede from America and take like 5 or 6 states like Georgia and Michigan, than that nation can be our ally
5bb928982500008e013a6adc.jpeg

A Muslim leader for them would be good also,
Bantus are literally there ememies though who sold them to slavery so why would they go back

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I don’t remember, but I think AA’s should secede from America and take like 5 or 6 states like Georgia and Michigan, than that nation can be our ally
5bb928982500008e013a6adc.jpeg

A Muslim leader for them would be good also,
Bantus are literally there ememies though who sold them to slavery so why would they go back

This is classic trolling:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending