Humans are pathetic....

Trying to figure out the logistics of boning a Croat...

giphy.gif

Yas i will say Yaaaasssss to you

But

U have to verify your sanity or at least show me your medication and promise me u r taking them
Basraaa, I’m not on medication I wish I was. How’s the HIV meds coming along? Don’t worry you cannot have babies anymore your eyes are dried up. So when you coming? I have a nice merehan man for you very beautiful.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basraaa, I’m not on medication I wish I was. How’s the HIV meds coming along? Don’t worry you cannot have babies anymore your eyes are dried up. So when you coming? I have a nice merehan man for you very beautiful.

Why are u obsessed with HIV instead of bi polar meds?

Not a single competent Human is able to prove WHO SHAKESPEARE was?? All those plays and NO ONE can identify WHO HE IS????

Pathetic.

I am watching Documentary on Amazon Prime. (Last Will and Testament)

With today's brains, and avenues to use investigative, didactic methods. CSI methods, none can come up with something concrete. (they should hire me, i have natural powers lol)

They did kinda identity who Jack the Ripper was, a serial killer prostitute in the early 19th century. First serial killer ever. He was identified with Forensic.

How is it possible this write of many brilliant brainy plays NOT KNOWN????

Pathetic, i say!

Huuno. I think the first serial killer was the man the Prophet pbuh mentioned, who killed 99 ppl before seeking forgiveness.

Trending