Humans are pathetic....

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not a single competent Human is able to prove WHO SHAKESPEARE was?? All those plays and NO ONE can identify WHO HE IS????

Pathetic.

I am watching Documentary on Amazon Prime. (Last Will and Testament)

With today's brains, and avenues to use investigative, didactic methods. CSI methods, none can come up with something concrete. (they should hire me, i have natural powers lol)

They did kinda identity who Jack the Ripper was, a serial killer prostitute in the early 19th century. First serial killer ever. He was identified with Forensic.

How is it possible this write of many brilliant brainy plays NOT KNOWN????

Pathetic, i say!

My english teacher was in love with Shakespeare and was preparing an event where we would play Romeo and Juliette. They forced me to be Juliette. I was so pissed until I heard that my crush was the one playing Romeo.

giphy.gif

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My english teacher was in love with Shakespeare and was preparing an event where we would play Romeo and Juliette. They forced me to be Juliette. I was so pissed until I heard that my crush was the one playing Romeo.

giphy.gif

U play Juliet? I am kinda about to puke, in a good way dear. I can imagine the play

Romeo: (Jay) : Where art thau my fair, short lady

saredo (Juliet) : Here mi lord, under your nose.

Jay: Aaah....Sweet child, i loveth your chubby cheeks.

saredo: And i loveth thee, thy black dark lips are hot. mi lord, Please carryth me to bed.

Jay: Hold on, let me get some back up. Arma, Tukraq bring your muscles forth, i can;t do it by myself.

U play Juliet? I am kinda about to puke, in a good way dear. I can imagine the play

Romeo: (Jay) : Where art thau my fair, short lady

saredo (Juliet) : Here my lord, under your nose.

Jay: Sweet child, i loveth your chubby cheeks.

saredo: And i loveth thee, mi lord, Please carrth me to bed.

Jay: Hold on, let me get some back up. Arma, Tukraq bring your muscles forth, i can;t do it by myself.

Naaya. Are you calling me fat ?!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Romeo was an absolute doqon like @AussieHustler. What kind of man kill himself because a woman he loved died? A true man would just remarry and keep it moving.

He was romantic. A better version of an incel. Romeo literally died for a woman. Thats heroic, somewhat doqon i agree

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Jay

What do you think Shakespeare was thinking when he wrote this

The Merchant of Venice Quotes
Hath not a Jew hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer as a Christian is? If you prick us do we not bleed?

Jay

What do you think Shakespeare was thinking when he wrote this

The Merchant of Venice Quotes
Hath not a Jew hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer as a Christian is? If you prick us do we not bleed?
Come to London babe you can see these people live. I will take you to all the museums, first history we will stand in the line while you look at the building.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Come to London babe you can see these people live. I will take you to all the museums, first history we will stand in the line while you look at the building.

Yas i will say Yaaaasssss to you

But

U have to verify your sanity or at least show me your medication and promise me u r taking them

Trending