Human Senses Retaught By Dr Osman

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I hope Somalis wake up out of their slumber sleep and copying people yet it has provided no satisfaction to you across your life.

Human Senses is your eyes, ears, mouth, touch, smell. Your brain is only your reality or perception of reality but your blood flow is your experiences of that reality. The heart is central to all body organs including the brain. This is your experiences of your senses and perception.

Short rule I follow is you have 2 eyes and 2 ear's for 1.mouth and 1 nose. You want to use your eyes and ears twice as much as you use your smell and.mouth.

The eyes has dimension such as arag or firi. See and look are different states. Anyone can see something but do u really look at what your seeing to understand? Same with ears anyone can hear sounds but do you listen to the sounds to.comprehend and understand. Same with mouth anyone can make sounds but do you really speak or ha dal notice hadal if u separate it is give birth.

Does your speech actually create anything or is it meaningless speech that people hear but never listen and your being dismissed like animal sounds. I mean they hear your words but it's in one ear out the other like they do with animal.sounds.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Anyone trying to better their senses such as sight, smell, touch, hear, feel perception to be outside of shared reality or the common world. The World doesn't end based on your human perceptions lol and sound, sight, feel, hear, touch, smell are all infinite levels and only your mind is capped to experience bits of it all as U only experience a partial element not even an element really since quantum goes even smaller and the cosmos shows how large it can be also.

Anyways I'm preparing my senses in the event I go blind or deaf to be able to remember how to navigate the world like as if I was fully abled, being unprepared is silly human thing. I'm doing slow exercises about how to arrange my clothes with blindfold on and also how to walk without hitting anything. I'm doing sound exercises if sound goes how to interpret things purely on sight. I might even go to deaf and blind schools later to advance upon it.

I don't like being unprepared like most humans cause it makes me paranoid what do I do if these things happen and how to continue my life. I want to be an immortal nigga I don't want to be sucker mortal, I want to make sure I remember every day and if their is blanks then I consider that dementia spectrum cause death to me is memories erased as U recycle in new bodies with new energy or previous energy of your old life which U don't remember. U think death means yowmul qiyaama when everything dies hell no cause the world exists when your world stops so ur just in this world or other worlds going thru akhirah or reincarnation as alien life or other natural life as noone knows when final day is when everything must die together in one hit not partial deaths lol. U may even join vegetation or dust and serve as some life form in that state at quantum world who's world looks and feels just like ours and U could be doing more testing lol

Shit I want to be like Stephen Hawking who managed his life facing insurmountable obstacles so it gives me hope to persevere on being the most prepared human on the planet. I'm following hamitic traditions of life code no more greek, Roman, Mongolian, indian or semetic as they were trying to perfect their being not pray for it from god who rarely answers or just be ignorant and do shit like Europeans and mongolians with 100% fuedal and ritualistic worship.

You ain't wasting my time nigga I got 80 years on average U better tell me each minute I expend I get something or I'ma dismiss ur ass and ur off my calling list cause life is to short nigga I can extract more value from plants and rocks and spend time there to be at one with them then your dead soul or life force.

I ain't being modern Somali not from urban areas but pure nomad spirit of my bah dubays ancestors and majerten and darod caring for my own individual well being first before I waste time on community matters such as tribe, village, nation, or religious communities. First is me, then family, then tol and even then it's my jifi first and then wider tol. Then nation and shared language is second and then mankind either thru religion or shared political philosophy. I'm following that order in my life routine f*ck all U sad niggas watching movie or rap stars or politicians or rich ppl who don't even know U or care for u, care for yourself dumb ass nigga.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My tol is sewn together by shared fathers I don't have tol on af Iyo dhul territory like fuedal cultures of Europeans and Asians. Nor do I have tol on diin as diin is faith and U don't become tol on faith U dumb asses. My tol and convenant cannot change nor will I tolerate anyone trying to erase it as it will come with fierce resistant as Im loyal to those who contributed to my existence and gave me land and sense of belonging thru common fathers. I don't need new tol on tongue or looks or land based shuuci shit.

I ain't no rat waryaa not confident In my own skin and identity needing new families. I'm a lion as lions are tribal they don't give a f*ck if other lions look or sound the same to them lol cause they know lions can't be rats. Rats unite on shared looks and or land or sound cause their rats. I ain't throwing away my lion history for some rat fuedal nationalism on shared looks or common language or faith. I prefer being poor and miserable lion then being rich and happy rat fuedal ethnic or language culture, I'll die in my lion pride of majerteniya and the only Islam I recognise is jabarti flavor based on pure desert format as it was found in desert im not interested in your other fuedal rat Islam of mainstream from classical and diluted period of the caliphate and hell no to the archaic and terrorist Islam from colonial period. I'm a fuckin badu or Bedouin at heart and U ain't changing me I warn U. Islam caters for abtirsi societies and shared tongue societies or nations keep em separate not united as one keeps the other in check

Last edited:

Trending