Human Senses are so diverse & Interesting Isn't it?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You will find men being attracted to high pitching voice of women. And Women attracted to deep base roaring voice of men.

WHY???

I mean, is this part of our DNA??

Do you get attracted by the voice ? OR it gets pass YOU? You are more "Visual"

Last edited:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Eedo, I am a man. With that being said, I am no different than the majority of my sub specie, that is, attraction for me is 90% visual.

Last edited:
You will find men being attracted to high pitching voice of women. And Women attracted to deep base roaring voice of men.

WHY???

I mean, is this part of our DNA??

Do you get attracted by the voice ? OR it gets pass YOU? You are more "Visual"

I don't have a high pitched voice I like my men how I like my favourite philosophers to sound:

DEEP

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't have a high pitched voice I like my men how I like my favourite philosophers to sound:

DEEP

Don't u mean u like your men looking like this bull

1600793170080.png

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
I guess because voice pitch indicates the testosterone in a male, and estrogen in a female. A guy with more testosterone would be having a deeper and a women with a high estrogen level would have a high pitched voice. Testosterone=strength, Estrogen= more maternal.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I guess because voice pitch indicates the testosterone in a male, and estrogen in a female. A guy with more testosterone would be having a deeper and a women with a high estrogen level would have a high pitched voice. Testosterone=strength, Estrogen= more maternal.

But u dont care for his voice right? U r all about that melanin skin, & that beard, and swag? I know u

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
But u dont care for his voice right? U r all about that melanin skin, & that beard, and swag? I know u
yes I like my men sounding like es. :westbrookswag:

Trending