Human Races Ranked By Height.

As someone who grew up in the Middle-East I did notice that Iranians are not often as short as Arabs. Most of the Iranian boys I went to school with were consistently right up there with me among the top 3-5 in my class every year. Masris could sometimes be pretty tall too. I noticed a lot of weird variation with them. Some guys consistently in the top 5 in class and some guys who were legit the shortest. Shamis and Khaleejis were consistently rather short or just about below average. Turks, from what little I saw of them growing up, gave me the sense that they were like the Iranians which fits genetically.

This aligns with my experiences with Iranians and Egyptians.

There was an Iranian guy that was taller than me in year 8 and he was used as a living example to rebut my belief that the Nilotes were the tallest; the joke was on them because I eclipsed that fool in year 10 -- and it's precisely what I said would happen. I felt like a Prophet, my dude.

negrodamus-has-foreseen-it.jpg

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
This aligns with my experiences with Iranians and Egyptians.

There was an Iranian guy that was taller than me in year 8 and he was used as a living example to rebut my belief that the Nilotes were the tallest; the joke was on them because I eclipsed that fool in year 10 -- and it's precisely what I said would happen. I felt like a Prophet, my dude.

View attachment 208757

I had an opposite situation occur. For a long time since we began hitting puberty I was the tallest among my group of friends and cousins. People kept noticing and commenting on it at times and it made Shimbiris feel good then, for some reason, I just capped at 16-17 at 181-183cm and some of those niggas kept growing to like 184-190. I was heartbroken but also happy for them.

sad cry GIF by Global TV

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
As someone who grew up in the Middle-East I did notice that Iranians are not often as short as Arabs. Most of the Iranian boys I went to school with were consistently right up there with me among the top 3-5 in my class every year. Masris could sometimes be pretty tall too. I noticed a lot of weird variation with them. Some guys consistently in the top 5 in class and some guys who were legit the shortest. Shamis and Khaleejis were consistently rather short or just about below average. Turks, from what little I saw of them growing up, gave me the sense that they were like the Iranians which fits genetically.
Egyptians are short af
:gucciwhat:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Egyptians are short af
:gucciwhat:

Not always. There's some strange variability there. A fair number are "short af", a fair number are average and then there some legit tall saxiibs in the mix like I said. I oughta know, they were 70% of my school's population for a time.

How true is this? Is the average in Somalia really 5'7 for men? Here in the UK it's 5'9 for comparison.

somaliheight.PNG

I'm only around 6'1, I didn't know I would be considered that tall in Somalia :leon:

World

VIP
I had an opposite situation occur. For a long time since we began hitting puberty I was the tallest among my group of friends and cousins. People kept noticing and commenting on it at times and it made Shimbiris feel good then, for some reason, I just capped at 16-17 at 181-183cm and some of those niggas kept growing to like 184-190. I was heartbroken but also happy for them.

sad cry GIF by Global TV
I capped out at 14 years old at 183 as well smh

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

sad cry GIF by Global TV

I was above average in height in school. A few boys and girls were taller than me.

Then I got my growth spurt and hit 1.90m.

Then I went to uni and got a bit taller again.

Now I’m taller than anyone I ever went to school with.

:trumpsmirk:

I was above average in height in school. A few boys and girls were taller than me.

Then I got my growth spurt and hit 1.90m.

Then I went to uni and got a bit taller again.

Now I’m taller than anyone I ever went to school with.

:trumpsmirk:

So what's your height now?

we are cursed into the "bad category" because we are stuck iwth midget ethiopians and bantus. If somalis were on there own we'd be in either second highest or highest.
Nacala other east africans.
:hova:

My personal theory on why Somalis tend to be taller than Ethiopians is terrain, they typically live up on mountains and people that reside there are shorter and stockier. Whereas Somalis like the Dutch live on low Plains, overall it comes down to diet, I'm also seeing very tall Asian/Indian Zoomers nowadays.

Trending

Latest posts