Human Races Ranked By Height.

Most of my older male cousins are 6'0+ (couple outliers though), however all of my uncles are a lot shorter. Shortest one is 5'6.

Australia and Canada are massively underpopulated. You guys can easily have over 60 million people each, but of course ''muh Anglo culture'' crowd will block this. :lol:
Canada is seeking to increase population to 100 Million by 2100 anyways

300,000 new immigrants come to Canada every year, mostly Indians, Asians, and some Africans

Australia is very notorious for this.
I've noticed Aussies are the most xenophobic when compared to other Anglo peoples [not saying all Aussies are racist]. It's kind of ironic they fought against the Nazis, but were really no different from them because of the "White Australia policy".

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I've noticed Aussies are the most xenophobic when compared to other Anglo peoples [not saying all Aussies are racist]. It's kind of ironic they fought against the Nazis, but were really no different from them because of the "White Australia policy".

They didn’t fight against the Nazis really. They fought Japan.

Furthermore, as a British dominion, they had to fight.

my somali brethren are tall, but I have to say the South Sudanese I have seen, particularly from the dinka tribe, are taller. Literal freaks of nature some of them.

Arabs are not the only Middle-Easterners.
Bro I live in a diaspora where every single nationality is here.

Somalis are easily top 3 tallest point blank on average, it is even rare to see a very short Somali. When everyone gets the same nutritional requirement/diet then we can call it a competition.

The guy should have looked at diaspora instead of native poor Africans.

Even that Southern area can still handle ~50-60 million people.

England, Holland, Belgium, Westphalia combined got over 100 million people.

Some random Chinese provinces got 100 million people as well.
Even China isn't equally distributed
More than 1,3 billion live on the right side of the line .
Screenshot_20211208-183333_YouTube.jpg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
we are cursed into the "bad category" because we are stuck iwth midget ethiopians and bantus. If somalis were on there own we'd be in either second highest or highest.
Nacala other east africans.
:hova:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Arabs are not the only Middle-Easterners.

As someone who grew up in the Middle-East I did notice that Iranians are not often as short as Arabs. Most of the Iranian boys I went to school with were consistently right up there with me among the top 3-5 in my class every year. Masris could sometimes be pretty tall too. I noticed a lot of weird variation with them. Some guys consistently in the top 5 in class and some guys who were legit the shortest. Shamis and Khaleejis were consistently rather short or just about below average. Turks, from what little I saw of them growing up, gave me the sense that they were like the Iranians which fits genetically.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
DID THIS NIGGA PUT EUROPEANS ON TOP? NIGGAAAAAAAAAA! HOW COME HE GENERALIZES THEM AS TALL WHEN THEY AVERGE 176? NACALA! i'm INSULTED
:mjkkk:

reer

VIP
As someone who grew up in the Middle-East I did notice that Iranians are not often as short as Arabs. Most of the Iranian boys I went to school with were consistently right up there with me among the top 3-5 in my class every year. Masris could sometimes be pretty tall too. I noticed a lot of weird variation with them. Some guys consistently in the top 5 in class and some guys who were legit the shortest. Shamis and Khaleejis were consistently rather short or just about below average. Turks, from what little I saw of them growing up, gave me the sense that they were like the Iranians which fits genetically.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Apollo whats your suugo science take on that?
:hmm: