Human Races Ranked By Height.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I think Germanics put growth hormone in the drinking water.

They are cheating.

It is weird how modern folks in developed countries tend to grow tall but be otherwise somewhat underdeveloped in other respects. For example, malaclusion is very common now. So much so that the normal, modelesque facial archetype that was the norm in indigenous groups is now a rarity, hence why such people who are lucky enough become models. Mental illness and weak immune systems along with issues like anemia, autism and obesity are rife due to shoddy modern nutrition yet everyone seems to grow tall relative to their parents and grandparents. It's odd.

Apollo

VIP
I don’t live in an isolated place in Australia.

I live in Sydney bro, which is the most populous city in Australia.

I was responding to @Kratos who lives in Perth.

Oh lol, misread.

Living in Perth must feel like living on the tip of Argentina or in New Zealand.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Oh lol, misread.

Living in Perth must feel like living on the tip of Argentina or in New Zealand.

It is bro.

That’s why I never visited. There’s no other magaalo on that coast except Perth.

They’re also like 3 hours behind us.

Apollo

VIP
It is bro.

That’s why I never visited. There’s no other magaalo on that coast except Perth.

They’re also like 3 hours behind us.

Australia and Canada are massively underpopulated. You guys can easily have over 60 million people each, but of course ''muh Anglo culture'' crowd will block this. :lol:

Australia and Canada are massively underpopulated. You guys can easily have over 60 million people each, but of course ''muh Anglo culture'' crowd will block this. :lol:
Canada is mostly uninhabitable taiga and tundra, just like Siberia. 90% of Canadians live within 100 miles of the US border.

Apollo

VIP
Canada is mostly uninhabitable taiga and tundra, just like Siberia. 90% of Canadians live within 100 miles of the US border.

Even that Southern area can still handle ~50-60 million people.

England, Holland, Belgium, Westphalia combined got over 100 million people.

Some random Chinese provinces got 100 million people as well.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

canada-population1-1.jpg

Damn

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
That's too extreme.

But if you apply NW-EU or NE Asian population densities to Canada or Australia they could easily triple without issues.

Feels like that would depend on how well you can feed those people. I don't know much about Canadian food security but I imagine they are, like most modern countries, already getting a lot of food from abroad to supplement their own production. To boost by that much they'd probably become dependent on imports to an extent that is ill advised. Often what you get with poorly inhabitable places with populations they have no business having. The UAE is well over 50% dependent on imports for both animal and plant products. This place was never meant to support more than like a million, even with modern agricultural techniques. And I'm being very generous even with the million.

Kratos

Sonder
Damn, you live in an isolated as f*ck place. Not only isolated from the rest of the world, but also isolated from your fellow Aussies.

Thank God for cheap flights inside Europe, sometimes I need to get away on a weekend to experience a difference culture.
Lmao I always used to think that was a negative thing but it protected us pretty well from COVID 💪💪. 6th most livable city in the world on top of that too, can't complain :ehh:

Trending