human face piglet...

dont put your chicken where it doesnt belongs kids, or you end up with this
0_Screen-Shot-2020-03-10-at-121602.jpg

that can't be real that can't be real that can't be real that can't be real

sorry, just expressing my incredulity
mixed ting, imagine how shell look when shes older, supermodel maybe, or maybe her kids will look like peter griffins half piglet cousin, if you know you know

makes me get to sleep quicker lmao, you judging all the time but you dont say anything, i feel like your gathering some evidence for a big exposure on a certain somebody
why ofc showing your judgement of others is rude so i just secretly judge behind the screen
i'm working on a database for all the troublemakers on sspot :yacadiim:
don't worry though- you're included along with some other questionable faaraxs AHEM

who is this certain somebody you mentioned? i'm asking for a friend

why ofc showing your judgement of others is rude so i just secretly judge behind the screen
i'm working on a database for all the troublemakers on sspot :yacadiim:
don't worry though- you're included along with some other questionable faaraxs AHEM

who is this certain somebody you mentioned? i'm asking for a friend
i dont know what im talkin about, what does "im askin for a friend" even mean, ive seen this phrase all over the internet, i always said no when they asked, what are you, like 6 hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahaha

i dont know what im talkin about, what does "im askin for a friend" even mean, ive seen this phrase all over the internet, i always said no when they asked, what are you, like 6 hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahaha
are you tryna avoid the question at hand?
don't play dumb with me mister :ufdup:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

are you tryna avoid the question at hand?
don't play dumb with me mister
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cadaans call their kids honey, honey is malab in somali, malab is also used as sexual slang referring to vagina liquid, so they are call their kid vagina juice hahaahahhahahahahahaahahhahah "johnny honey(vagina liquid) go show uncle james around) hahhahahahahhahahhahahaha goodnight.

cadaans call their kids honey, honey is malab in somali, malab is also used as sexual slang referring to vagina liquid, so they are call their kid vagina juice hahaahahhahahahahahaahahhahah "johnny honey(vagina liquid) go show uncle james around) hahhahahahahhahahhahahaha goodnight.
are you okay? i think the 30 hours without sleep is getting to you
wallaahi walaal you need some rest

and answer the question before i force it out of you :kodaksmiley:
your distracting won't help you

Trending