Human evolution

I’m -
CB48709A-FDED-4E36-839D-B73026E531D7.jpeg

:damn::damn::damn::ileycry::mugshotman:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I’m dead serious sxb they’re the closest thing to the missing link they’re around 8% heidelbergensis (an intermediate between homo erectus and homo sapien)
they are 8% this?

6442.jpg

Bro wtf happened to their facial hair then nani. Why are all of them as hairless as a 55-year-old adeeros head.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
they are 8% this?

6442.jpg

Bro wtf happened to their facial hair then nani. Why are all of them as hairless as a 55-year-old adeeros head.
Their human ancestry and climate adaptation is most likely the reason

Check this out
According to their findings, there is DNA from an unknown species of ancient hominin in about eight percent of the genetic ancestry from the West African Yoruba population. Because this DNA hasn’t yet been linked to a known ancient population, it’s being called a “ghost” species.
https://allthatsinteresting.com/west-africans-unknown-dna

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Their human ancestry and climate adaptation is most likely the reason

Check this out

https://allthatsinteresting.com/west-africans-unknown-dna

A bit of a tangent, but I wonder if that’s why East Africans excel at long distance running and West Africans at short distance running? Heidelbergensis has, like the Neanderthal, a stocky build suited for ambush hunting in the forest, only difference between them is a tropical forest and a temperate forest. The Heidelbergensis is even sometimes considered the immediate ancestor of the Neanderthal or pre-Neanderthal.

Endurance running however, is a trait suited for the Savannah like where Homo Sapiens first appeared and is a quintessentially human trait.

Ken Kaneki

Somalia needs the KGB
Humans were created by Divine help not no evolution
So there are bones of prehistoric humans for the fun of it right? Neanderthals, homo erectus and all of those other hominoids are just stories? So we shouldn’t believe scientific discovery but rather a book. Gotcha

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
So there are bones of prehistoric humans for the fun of it right? Neanderthals, homo erectus and all of those other hominoids are just stories? So we shouldn’t believe scientific discovery but rather a book. Gotcha
My mīdgo friend you can believe whatever you want do not come crying to me or try to persuade me.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
It doesn't matter what you believe, facts are facts. We come from apes. It is so obvious.
We come from divine creation what even the leader of a genetic institute in America believes. There is a missing link. There was divine intervention.Billiones who.follow Abrahamic religion believe the same so you are wrong haha

A bit of a tangent, but I wonder if that’s why East Africans excel at long distance running and West Africans at short distance running? Heidelbergensis has, like the Neanderthal, a stocky build suited for ambush hunting in the forest, only difference between them is a tropical forest and a temperate forest. The Heidelbergensis is even sometimes considered the immediate ancestor of the Neanderthal or pre-Neanderthal.

Endurance running however, is a trait suited for the Savannah like where Homo Sapiens first appeared and is a quintessentially human trait.
But Kenyans who are also bantu excel at endurance running.

We come from divine creation what even the leader of a genetic institute in America believes. There is a missing link. There was divine intervention.Billiones who.follow Abrahamic religion believe the same so you are wrong haha
Most people in the world dont even believe in evolution.

Trending

Latest posts