Huge Welcome Mujahid Morgan Garowe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Notice the 'stick' he carries, it means 'karbash' time. Ninkan anigu waxba kama sheegi kari, he stole no money, no wealth, no factories, no nothing when he could've, he stood there like a soldier till the end to defend the name of 'daarood' in the south. Waa niin aad iyo aad dacad ka ahaa beelaha daarood waana qof daarood midayn kara sida abdillahi yusuf. Hadi ninkan loo dhiibo talada, darod dhan ba hal geed soo farisan doono.

He really deserves the presidency Morgaan 'kaadidisa' ayuu beelaha daarood uu soo cabay isagu, markad adigu hotel dibada ku jirteen, he was on the battle field and front line saving darods in the south. He must be given a big respect by Puntland government.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I love the traditional nugaali dance and songs for Morgaan around the 5:36 mark. None of that niiko zanzibari slave shit who were brought to farms so somalis could keep breeding camels and livestock and high income occupations while getting a slice from slave labourers. We even have these zanzibaris in puntland who are used for fishery sector as helping hand

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I thought the nigga was dead according to snowflake Jeegaan kids kkkk
Maybe he magically got resurrected!!!
:mjlaugh:
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/general-morgan-dead.42878/
Screenshot_2018-12-30-21-54-42-397_com.android.chrome.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He was a true general under siyad barre administration, he actually reached that 'title' abdillahi yusuf only reached 'kornayl' let's not forget that. Morgan for President, I ain't supporting Osman Mahmoud, yeah waa reer tolkay lakin wax qiimo meesha ma joggo, kan ugu roon waa khalif issa mudan and he isn't anywhere near the calibre of Morgan.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The only problem morgan will face is being from a small clan, abdirahin subclan. The problem with this is, one thing and it's not about 'faan' or any of that from my father side, he says Puntland ma jecla langaabyada in madaxtoyada la geliyo waxay ka cabsi gaban in wiilashooda laga wada dilo halka kan langaabka wiilashisa bananka ma keenayo inu dagaalamo. So they consider langaab a 'security' risk where they suspect the langaab clan-men will use up killing landheere clan so they bring puntland numbers back down into the favor of the langaab. It's weird I know but the thinking is still alive especially my father generation. @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman

The older generation will 'scoff' war muxu noo sheegaya ninkani abdirahinka ah, hal wiil furinta ma keeni karo markas inu wiilasheena furinta lagu wada dilo isagu ma kala jecla. Lakin I think Morgan is different and he really want's to protect all daarood clans based on his past. The incident in galkacyo sxb, dawlad-diid is dawlad-diid qabiil malaha, he was doing the right thing, we all learned now but it's to late as we are now in a worse position then we were under siyad barre.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
He was a true general under siyad barre administration, he actually reached that 'title' abdillahi yusuf only reached 'kornayl' let's not forget that. Morgan for President, I ain't supporting Osman Mahmoud, yeah waa reer tolkay lakin wax qiimo meesha ma joggo, kan ugu roon waa khalif issa mudan and he isn't anywhere near the calibre of Morgan.
So you dont want an Osmani to win? interesting, care to state your reason to why?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So you dont want an Osmani to win? interesting, care to state your reason to why?

Simply low quality candidates which will hinder our progress, I don't want us to waste 5 year of precious time when we can get so many things done for the state, that's what counts, what is done for the state so by the time I am an old man, wax uun baan puntland ugu imaadi kara lakin hadi aan waxba oolin mar walbo because of 'its our time' politics it's gonna hurt me and my kids future also.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Simply low quality candidates which will hinder our progress, I don't want us to waste 5 year of precious time when we can get so many things done for the state, that's what counts, what is done for the state so by the time I am an old man, wax uun baan puntland ugu imaadi kara lakin hadi aan waxba oolin mar walbo because of 'its our time' politics it's gonna hurt me and my kids future also.
So basically "my clan or a non-Osmani is better for the Mj state, based on clan alone"
I guess qabilism will never die...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts