Huge protests in Jigjiga following the murder of Somali Mp

The criminal regime is planning on cutting off telecommunications to hide the protests from the international media

“Or think you that you will enter Paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with severe poverty and ailments and were so shaken that even the Messenger and those who believed along with him said, ‘When (will come) the Help of Allah?’ Yes! Certainly, the Help of Allah is near!”

[al-Baqarah 2:214].

May Allah Swt give the Muslims suffering in Ethiopia victory against the Christian occupiers Ameen

Those dirty amaxro and oromo need to be killed. They shouldn't step a foot in that blessed land

The funny thing is that the Oromos rule the Federal police force and make up majority of the commanders meanwhile the Amharas are the low drunken soldiers that are recruited & told to guard

The funny thing is that the Oromos rule the Federal police force and make up majority of the commanders meanwhile the Amharas are the low drunken soldiers that are recruited & told to guard
I remember seeing Tweets from amahra raw meat eaters and tigrayan apes where they were complaining that the half raw meat eating half oromo slave Abiy was able to replace a lot of amahra and tigray elite with his fellow oromo slavemen and completely rearrange the Ethiopian forces to his low followers.

I know Somali Galbeed is an issue that all Somalis, I hope the stuff these ENDF soldiers are doing gets out and is seen by all Somalis some sort of support and arms can be sent

I remember seeing Tweets from amahra raw meat eaters and tigrayan apes where they were complaining that the half raw meat eating half oromo slave Abiy was able to replace a lot of amahra and tigray elite with his fellow oromo slavemen and completely rearrange the Ethiopian forces to his low followers.

I know Somali Galbeed is an issue that all Somalis, I hope the stuff these ENDF soldiers are doing gets out and is seen by all Somalis some sort of support and arms can be sent

Yeah it’s true the bastard Oromos from Shewa & Wollo region run the show behind the military scenes. Amharas still dominate some parts of the military but they now are relying more on Fano terrorist organization to spread their fascist ideology

Yeah it’s true the bastard Oromos from Shewa & Wollo region run the show behind the military scenes. Amharas still dominate some parts of the military but they now are relying more on Fano terrorist organization to spread their fascist ideology
These disgusting disease riddled animals will be defeated inshallah. We need all Somalis from every part of Somaliweyn to see what's going on. I think an external enemy makes all of us forget about Qabil. This needs to shown everywhere, they've always been the true enemy and they are largely responsible for the chaos that's happening today in Somalia

Trending

Latest posts