Huge Protest planned for Qalbi Dhagax Minnesota State Capital

Status
Not open for further replies.

What exactly you seeking to proof from that post? it was in response to your fellow MrDeeni question who himself admitted the Farmaajo admin was Anti HG, despite he himself being the uncle of Farmaajo as well in his own words he prefaced his statement with being "the most Anti Qabiilist" guy.

My lengthy post which you selectively choose to quote like the true munafiq that you are, was theorising to him, the possible reasons as to why this administration choose to tread an antagonistic tribalistic path instead of a nationalistic reconciliatory one which your own fellow MX resident has affirmed.

11111111.PNG

who is this tekniko guy horta? what's his former somnet name?
sounds a lot like grandpa khalif.

Because that is him, I have never seen someone humiliate himself like he just did, he literally went full on his knees for reer Fitnah whilst going against his Takifiri ideology because of his uncle.

The guy even went on to justify why it was right to hand over a Muslim to an infidel, whilst he used to make takfiir againsts others for doing far less then this.

Because that is him, I have never seen someone humiliate himself like he just did, he literally went fall on his knees for reer Fitnah whilst going against his Takifiri ideology because of his uncle.

The guy even went on to justify why it was right to hand over a Muslim to an infidel, whilst he used to make takfiir againsts others for doing far less then this.
I remember him very well. Everything comes down to qabiil at the end of the day.
I expect even the biggest wadaado to switch sides when it comes to qabiil like shaikh Idiris did. It's qabiil first before everything else with somalis.
That's why you don't see me outraged one bit.

This thread deserves a hall of fame for bringing out all the closet munafiqs and making them team up with the group that has nifaq running in their DNA.

When people took shots at you for being a failure in the West and being wanted for terrorism, I ignored all of that noise, giving you the benefit of the doubt as a brother, but you have truly proven your nifaq in this saga, this how the almighty humiliates the likes of you.

You went from being an utter qasaaso failure in the West.

To being charged for terrorism, escaping to Somalia.

To continueing with your excessive takfir of other Muslims for siding with infidels, including even the present rulers of Muslim countries.

To now epic-ally siding as well as making excuses for your uncle because he handed over a Muslim to the infidels because of Qabiil.

You remind me of the guy below (Younus Abdullah Mohammed) that used to host the infamous Revolution Muslim website, the dude was very big in the community making excessive takfir of everyone he came across, asking the Muslims to rise up and fight to establish the Caliphate.

The dude ended up being put in jail were his faith was put to test for the first time, he instantly caved in snitching on everyone, leaving the religion, changing his name back to Jesse Morton, becoming a terrorist university expert, then being put back in jail for soliciting prostitutes with crack cocaine.

This is how the hypocrites are humiliated in this life.

What a brainless moron, they only began to support your uncle after the treachery not prior to it, these comments not only prove your nifaaq, but goes to show the extend to which reer bermuda have colonised your mind.

You as well as @Bahal @Asma and @mrdeeni are an utter shame to your clan, but you especially are the worst of them all since your the very first Takifiri Salafist that has justified handing over Muslims to Infidels because the president is your uncle, doqon foqol doqon.

You should learn valuable lessons from @shanqale @Starscream and @Ferrari
Am lost why am i tagged?

This is usually the culture of reer bermuda and some of the wooqoyi wadaad's, this problem does not exist in Koonfur and ICU was the proof of it.

Every wadaad backed them even those in Burco except the wadaads in Bosaaso, North Gaalkacayo and Garowe who even gave speeches that it was halal to fight them because they were Kharijiites and the Xabashi's were chosen by God because they gave sanctuary to the companions, that's how far they went.

I have never seen a real known Koonfur wadaad outside of these people ever side with baatil, you can accuse them for being silent when atrocities are committed by their own, but never for siding with baatil as is normally the case with reer bermuda
The point is, don't expect anyone to side against their qabiil even if they know they are wrong. When they aren't doing that, they are drinking shaah with whoever is fucking over those they hate the most. I am not triggered anymore.:kanyeshrug:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
People still don't understand K5 has been secretly ceded to Ethiopia since the foundation of the TFG this is well known among Somali political circles but they'll never publically admit it to the people It's official policy of the TFG not to give sanctuary to this Ethiopian rebel group so why hate the players Cheese and Khayre hate the game the whole foundation of this Somali government system that may I add was formed outside of Somalia I hate fake outrage just make your agenda transparent s

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Maybe the Bermuda triangle were onto something when they opposed Said Barre they didn't want him to break the Somali social hiearchy wheel by giving Hawiye and Issaqs equal rights as Daroods Said Barre was Daneyrs Targaryan he broke the wheel now look at us "mind blown":ohhh::gaasdrink::siilaanyolaugh:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What exactly you seeking to proof from that post? it was in response to your fellow MrDeeni question who himself admitted the Farmaajo admin was Anti HG, despite he himself being the uncle of Farmaajo as well in his own words he prefaced his statement with being "the most Anti Qabiilist" guy.

My lengthy post which you selectively choose to quote like the true munafiq that you are, was theorising to him, the possible reasons as to why this administration choose to tread an antagonistic tribalistic path instead of a nationalistic reconciliatory one which your own fellow MX resident has affirmed.

View attachment 29524

Nigga you obviously hating on the kid cuz he's supposedly anti HG and yet you have the audacity to accuse everyone else of qabyaalad

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The funniest part of this whole thing is I was probably one of the first to outright condemn the guy and waxaa kala tirsanaa 5

:dead:

Forget Darood, forget Marehan, forget Amaan-reer, forget even Reer Diini, this nigga is like my 4th or 5th cousin once removed

:dead:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
I remember him very well. Everything comes down to qabiil at the end of the day.
I expect even the biggest wadaado to switch sides when it comes to qabiil like shaikh Idiris did. It's qabiil first before everything else with somalis.
That's why you don't see me outraged one bit.

A sad state of affairs.

People are finally seeing the filthy hypocrite qabilist Hagstardamus for what he really is.:mjlol:

They were against farmaajo and hated kheyre especially from the very begining. They are just using the ONLF guy for cheap politics.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This thread deserves a hall of fame for bringing out all the closet munafiqs and making them team up with the group that has nifaq running in their DNA.

When people took shots at you for being a failure in the West and being wanted for terrorism, I ignored all of that noise, giving you the benefit of the doubt as a brother, but you have truly proven your nifaq in this saga, this how the almighty humiliates the likes of you.

You went from being an utter qasaaso failure in the West.

To being charged for terrorism, escaping to Somalia.

To continueing with your excessive takfir of other Muslims for siding with infidels, including even the present rulers of Muslim countries.

To now epic-ally siding with as well as making excuses for your uncle because he handed over a Muslim to an infidels, even going as far as justifying what this is correct.

You remind me of the guy below (Younus Abdullah Mohammed) that used to host the infamous Revolution Muslim website, the dude was very big in the community making excessive takfir of everyone he came across, asking the Muslims to rise up and fight to establish the Caliphate.

The dude ended up being put in jail were his faith was put to test for the first time, he instantly caved in snitching on everyone, leaving the religion, changing his name back to Jesse Morton, becoming a terrorist university expert, then being put back in jail for soliciting prostitutes with crack cocaine.

This is how the hypocrites are humiliated in this life.

What a brainless moron, they only began to support your uncle after the treachery not prior to it, these comments not only prove your nifaaq, but goes to show the extend to which reer bermuda have colonised your mind.

You as well as @Bahal @Asma and @mrdeeni are an utter shame to your clan, but you especially are the worst of them all since your the very first Takifiri Salafist that has justified handing over Muslims to Infidels because the president is your uncle, doqon foqol doqon.

You should learn valuable lessons from @shanqale @Starscream and @Ferrari
Lol, so you have lost the political argument and have started fake rumours

I am actually going back in the new year so I don't get your charged with terrorism shlick

You just mad you can't defend your uncles after I exposed them

Status
Not open for further replies.