Huge Protest planned for Qalbi Dhagax Minnesota State Capital

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Inshallah we will soon. I always said SS was the better president compared to HSM. Tbe progess SS made wasn't increased by HSM. I'm glad to see SS and Farmaajo working together.
Im not that far from sheikh shariif he is a good guy

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The man is providing nothing but facts, the old lady, you and the other cheerleaders have done nothing but follow each other high fiving and try to derail, u cant be taken serious yaa sheikh @Abdalla

How are you going to accuse anyone of cheerleading when @Inquisitive_ has his hand so far up your ciyaal mama ass, you're unable to formulate an original thought of your own and have been left to giving out reps?:susp:

The jig is up, boowe. Accept your L like a man.:pachah1:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
How do you people know so much about Somalias politics:jcoleno: Wlh im so lost. All i know there is this Qalbi Dhagax ONLF guy that was arrested and given to ethiopia and because of it the government is in some kind of trouble....or i dont know damn it i dont know who or what to believe at this point:jaynerd:

How are you going to accuse anyone a of cheerleading when @Inquisitive_ has his hand so far up your ciyaal mama ass, you're unable to formulate an original thought of your own and have been left to giving out reps?:susp:

The jig is up, boowe. Accept your L like a man.:pachah1:
U literally came back running to SS like a mad old woman who escaped the mental institution after the Qalbi Dhagax hand over defending the usual dhabodilifnimo of ur girlfriends, take ur pill and chill ayeeyo. :idontlike:

How do you people know so much about Somalias politics:jcoleno: Wlh im so lost. All i know there is this Qalbi Dhagax ONLF guy that was arrested and given to ethiopia and because of it the government is in some kind of trouble....or i dont know damn it i dont know who or what to believe at this point:jaynerd:

Nobody knows anything for sure. Do you think some kids in UK/USA/Canada know what is really going on in Somalia. Most of these kids just repeat what their father told from the night before at the maarfish/fadhi ku dhirir.

Duchess

VIP
U literally came back running to SS like a mad old woman who escaped the mental institution after the Qalbi Dhagax hand over defending the usual dhabodilifnimo of ur girlfriends, take ur pill and chill ayeeyo. :idontlike:

My position is supported by the Somali Federal Government though..so....:samwelcome:....

I'm loving the tears walaahi.:chrisfreshhah:

Duchess

VIP
:samwelcome: touche

Btw I heard ur going thru droughts after droughts down there.

I've been called worse by better people. If you're going to try to insult me, please have the decency of putting some effort into it. There's no need to parrot Menace's statements.

Duchess

VIP
:siilaanyolaugh:

It's a pity that you had to resort to trying to derail the discussion because your boyfriend is MIA and you haven't a clue what to say or do. Let's wait for him to return so you can get back to doing what you do best.

19W2xJ.gif

It's a pity that you had to resort to trying to derail the discussion because your boyfriend is MIA and you haven't a clue what to say or do. Let's wait for him to return so you can get back to doing what you do best.

19W2xJ.gif
:bell: what's there to say that hasn't been said?

Duchess

VIP
U really think they're gonna protest in Bermudan territories? :bell:

You just said there were mass protests across Somalia but the media hasn't covered it. You do know that the media in Somalia is independent, right? Many of these outlets are even headquartered outside of Somalia. :chrisfreshhah:

Forget about Bermuda territories, show me mass protests in Jubbaland, Southwest state, Hiiriwhatever, ASWJ territories, or even Galmudug. :lolbron: I'll wait. :pachah1:

You just said there were mass protests across Somalia but the media hasn't covered it. You do know that the media in Somalia is independent, right? Many of these outlets are even headquartered outside of Somalia. :chrisfreshhah:

Forget about Bermuda territories, show me mass protests in Jubbaland, Southwest state, Hiiriwhatever, ASWJ territories, or even Galmudug. :lolbron: I'll wait. :pachah1:
There's been yuuuuge protest all across the country, I was there witnessing it live

But seriously u still have droughts, hunger and fake money crippling the country, ppl don't have the time in somalia to protest now, I find it very funny how after all these times u were gone u reappeared when a dhabodilifnimo has occurred and u start defending it :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts